Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

I agree so when you act like a child I will tell you are acting like child  SO again I am sending your ass a big box of cry rags, so you can dry the tears from crying ass eyes CRYBABY

First bitching about your first love VV and now Bitching about RLC  I think you need a wheel of cheese to go with that whine of your JayP 

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thestarider said:

No insults just telling like it is BOX

No. ... You try to insult people to teach them a lesson. ... It will not work.

... i just saw the bathroom part at the beginning ... i also recorded the event, so now i could also see that ericjeanjean was rigth. ... they had open sex in the bedroom before ... no hidding

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

They went to get a condom apparently. 

You're wrong on both count but there's nothing new there. Why don't you get a subscription instead of calling out people without knowing anything?

When my internet gets fixed I will and then you will see that you really don't see what you think you do!    Scratch that.......fuck RLC and the entire group that run that POS website!!

10 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

i do not know about the rest of the babies around here but if this baby has something to say he will and if you or anyone else dont like it then tough shit.

You have a right to JayP and don't let the forum bullies tell you any different.  You are a paying member correct?  Apparently all the years I did pay doesn't give me a right to say shit now that I don't pay.    However, I will still comment when and how I want to and if they don't like it, don't fucking read it!

PS....I forgot to say to put me on the ignore list!   It won't break my heart, I can guarantee you that!

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

No. ... You try to insult people to teach them a lesson. ... It will not work.

... i just saw the bathroom part at the beginning ... i also recorded the event, so now i could also see that ericjeanjean was rigth. ... they had open sex in the bedroom before ... no hidding

Open meaning what,  that they were in the bedroom with an un-obstructive view or that they were semi under the covers or that they were perpendicular to the cameras,  exactly what does open mean in this situation lmao.   Nora and Kiko were the pros at having sex in the open and still not showing much most of the time while they did it!   Is that what you mean by open lol.

44 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What? ... They are in the bathroom with light off. ... :(

A month has passed and the apartment leaves me confused. ... They had the best start i ever saw on RLC (with a lot of sympatic people and very open). .... The last two weeks its going down. ... A lot of male guest only and now they start to hide? ... disappointing

not so disappointing now LOL not hiding,,,,,, just living a normal life,,,,,,,, so get use to it, that is what RLC is period, with the exception of the VV want a be apartment in Barcelona.

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I agree JayP and them having sex openly in the kitchen as he said.......I bet you $100 that they were at an angle that you couldn't see anything anyway.   Same as hiding if you ask me!

When they were fucking in the bedroom openly, did you have a good view?   I'm betting not......same as hiding!

Harley??? Really???  You are going to criticize people posting here what they saw, and break their balls when you saw nothing?  

And this makes you fell what - superior somehow ..... LMFAO

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Open meaning what,  that they were in the bedroom with an un-obstructive view or that they were semi under the covers or that they were perpendicular to the cameras,  exactly what does open mean in this situation lmao.   Nora and Kiko were the pros at having sex in the open and still not showing much most of the time while they did it!   Is that what you mean by open lol.

Sometimes it's best to take the L especially when you're only making assumptions against people who watched the scene. This inability to admit that you're wrong will only make people think that you are insane.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Sometimes it's best to take the L especially when you're only making assumptions against people who watched the scene. This inability to admit that you're wrong will only make people think that you are insane.

Did you record it Eric?   If so, send it to me and let me see how open it was.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Grabaste que Eric? Si es así, enviar a mí y déjame ver lo abierta que era.

Yo si grabe, y repito, se levantan de la cama, el coje un condón de una caja que hay encima de la cabecera de la cama y van al baño a terminar, porque no fueron al baño a lavarse, empezamos mal si estos también comienzan a ocultarse, y opino sobre lo que veo.

• Upvote 1