Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, fredrik29 said:

Am i the only one that is tired of rlc letting other people stay in the apartments all the time, i dont think i have ever seen this couple be home alone, always guests staying over, more like living there, and the same with suzan and hector apartment and carina and sabrina, nina and kira, dasha and demid, zoya and lev. I dont mind people having guests over sometimes but in these apartments the guest is pretty much living there full time. And to no surprise these are the most boring and sexless apartments its time rlc do something about it, those apartments need to be replaced. Just look at carina and sabrina they pretty much had other people living there since they moved in like blue and red. They probably take rentmoney to and make even more money on rlc:s behalf. Seriously considering cancelling my membership, the apartments have just turned to freeloaders paradise not couple apartments anymore.

Most of the action this week end on RLC came from guests. Kristy's angels, Stesha's guests showering all the time, Vanessa's parents, Efim and his girlfriend. I really don't know why you would want to get rid of that. It's also not true that apartments with guests are sexless, Masha and Sasha have guests all the time, so do Nelly and Bogdan. When that guy was staying on the couch at suzan and hector's place they were fucking like rabbits.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

it's not a massage that she needs to sleep, it's a good fuck:))

This boy is ready. Her not? she is watching phone to see who is watching. He's trying to stimulate her butt into doing lets see how much power she has.