Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

Finally take Stesha and Marco their senses, to sit closer to the camera. for those who have been given the task of putting all these cameras, then have not understood that the well want to pay and help and drive instead, want to see what they are paying for and not a lot of guessing what is happening far away in the second sofa . Suddenly it happens even wonders with those who live there because they want to bid on their personality in a nice neighborhood feel. So nice feeling. Thanks ✨?????

48 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

waouhhh nouvelle cam sur le lit, superbe!!!!!!:biggrin:

Waouhhh new cam on the bed, super !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm glad they put a new cam in this apartment but it is not going to help with anything.  I love Stesha to death, but her and Marco go out of their way to show as little as possible.  Covered bates all the time, the angles away from the camera during sex, it's been a big disappointment to me when it comes to Stesha.......... I could care less about her and M having sex.

This new camera will be no different I'm afraid.   Hope I'm wrong

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je suis content qu'ils ont mis une nouvelle came dans cet appartement, mais il ne va pas aider avec quoi que ce soit. J'adore Stesha à la mort, mais elle et Marco sortir de leur façon de montrer aussi peu que possible. Couvert bates tout le temps, les angles de la caméra pendant les rapports sexuels, il a été une grande déception pour moi quand il vient à Stesha .......... Je ne se soucie d'elle et M ayant des rapports sexuels.

Ce nouvel appareil photo ne sera pas différent, je le crains. L'espoir que je me trompe

je pense que nous allons tout voir maintenant!!! stesha fait du sexe presque tous les jours sans les couvertures, et avec ce nouvel angle, c'est du grand spectacle garanti!!!

I think we will see everything now !!! Stesha makes sex almost every day without the covers, and with this new angle, it's a great show !!!

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

je pense que nous allons tout voir maintenant!!! stesha fait du sexe presque tous les jours sans les couvertures, et avec ce nouvel angle, c'est du grand spectacle garanti!!!

I think we will see everything now !!! Stesha makes sex almost every day without the covers, and with this new angle, it's a great show !!!

I hope you enjoy the new angle Corbo!   For me personally, the only time it would be great is for when she bates without nobody around.  Let me know how it works out.

• Upvote 2