Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, zac56 said:

this  is getting annoying!!! the apartment is stesha and marco not stesha marco and the tall  blonde douchebag:angry:!!!!!  is he homeless:huh:

What an original comment.  It's worded slightly differently than the many similar that have preceded it.

4 minutes ago, cardone6161 said:

Honest question, does Marco own a shirt?

He certainly doesn't believe in wearing clothes in the house. Any time click on the apt and he has clothes on, I know he is about to leave.

Not that I'm complaining - us gay members need catered for lol

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

He certainly doesn't believe in wearing clothes in the house. Any time click on the apt and he has clothes on, I know he is about to leave.

Not that I'm complaining - us gay members need catered for lol

I suppose that is only fair

3 hours ago, Thorhart said:

you are really a stupid guy with all these useless comment :angry::angry:

WTF are you talking about MORON?!?!

Are you really that thick that you dont understand that this comment could easily be for those people on my PM list?! That they will know I managed to get a video capture that will be passed on to them!

What kind of JOKE are you anyway?!? Talk about being STUPID!!! 

ROFLMFAO!!

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

WTF are you talking about MORON?!?!

Are you really that thick that you dont understand that this comment could easily be for those people on my PM list?! That they will know I managed to get a video capture that will be passed on to them!

What kind of JOKE are you anyway?!? Talk about being STUPID!!! 

ROFLMFAO!!

So next time send this message at all your PM list instead. All you do when you post on thread is make people ask for your video on 3 or 4 pages.:angry:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thorhart said:

So next time send this message at all your PM list instead. All you do when you post on thread is make people ask for your video on 3 or 4 pages.:angry:

My system works very well thank you very much.

If you don't like it....well...tough.  I'm DONE replying to you.

Not many people complain...realising all good things comes to those who wait.  Excluding you of course.....not many like to share with a beeotch!...LOL

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

My system works very well thank you very much.

If you don't like it....well...tough.  I'm DONE replying to you.

Not many people complain...realising all good things comes to those who wait.  Excluding you of course.....not many like to share with a beeotch!...LOL

Purplewrap, I don't often comment, but can you please PM those on your list. Your commenting here is for no other reason than to piss off people who have insulted you and I assume are on your blocked list. Be a bigger man and stop with these comments. Your past generosity has been noted and this does not help you retain that excellent image. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Purplewrap, I don't often comment, but can you please PM those on your list. Your commenting here is for no other reason than to piss off people who have insulted you and I assume are on your blocked list. Be a bigger man and stop with these comments. Your past generosity has been noted and this does not help you retain that excellent image. Thank you.

You're welcome piedpiper.

As I said, I'm done replying to said individual :shy:

• Upvote 1