Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

You still dont get it. They dont want to play by rules. Install a cam in hallway and they will hide somewhere else. Hallway cams are useless. People have to follow the rules.

And Anita / Carmen for sure takes all of her stuff out of the closet and puts it in her bags because its such more comfortable to live out of the bag. ::)

And if you are not OK with 10 pages of comments here simply dont read it. Nobody forces you to do it. But stop complaining here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You still dont get it. They dont want to play by rules. Install a cam in hallway and they will hide somewhere else. Hallway cams are useless. People have to follow the rules.

And Anita / Carmen for sure takes all of her stuff out of the closet and puts it in her bags because its such more comfortable to live out of the bag. ::)

And if you are not OK with 10 pages of comments here simply dont read it. Nobody forces you to do it. But stop complaining here.

Cheating on your wife or gf has no rules. You should know that! Rules count for faking it.

6 minutes ago, beardman said:

Cheating on your wife or gf has no rules. You should know that! Rules count for faking it.

You still don't get it. I can't, just like you, watch VV the whole night but I amuse myself with CC and therefore I write about it. But I can't take it all very seriously. Maybe I''m too old or too smart.

i wish vv tells us if they are leaving or not, anita packed everything like she was leaving within an hour and 3 days still here. and i am not sure carmen is leaving. but that is ok this is the only exiting and entertaining thing happened lately