Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

do we know for sure anna is upset because alex fucked carmen or something else?i know there is something wrong b/n the girls but she did not confront carmen, so she might not even know they had sex, we are just guessing. 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna is not so dumb. I think she clearly knows about it.

all i am saying is that there were no yelling arguing or any thing like that just anna sad and the others acting cold toward her,we all assume its because alex and carmen it might be just a coincidence .

What a night of suspense!  At last something happens and 'nobody complains' but the responsable actors have to leave (??). CC (congregation of complainers) is happy with 10 pages more. Only Anita doesn't read CC and therefore doesn't know that she has to leave. Watching VV is like life itself: ideals almost never come true.

If Alex has fucked Carmen, I can think of only one reason: to hit Anna. Carmen is not very attractive (except her face) and Alex has/had time and opportunity enough to find and fuck another Moscovian girl, without the problems he now maybe has. But then I cannot understand why it had to be done in secret. Unless it all is staged.

If I was boss of VV now, I would hesitate to place a cam more at Tula. Long live the suspense! But the existing cams have to be 100%.

Edited by beardman
It is Anita in the bedroom? If not, read: Carmen.