Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

As I said it's just a quick glimpse as there was sooo much lag but the bedroom was where you could hear it the best. Now with that being said I heard what I heard when I could find a spot where it wasn't lagging and there is absolutely no doubt that they did have sex. What I witnessed last night was a closed door to the hall way, through the cracks of the door you could see Alex pull his pants down, all the sounds that go along with sex and the infamous washing of the dick in the bathroom afterwards. I am really not sure what all the debate is about. Is it really so hard to believe that a man would screw another women other than his girlfriend. It happened people deal with it. Also how is it that the banned H2P was able pick up on some of this and no one else did, lol. Anyway it is what it is and I got what I could but the lag was horrendous so I leave you guys with that. Let me know if the link worked I sick at this. Peace out. https://mega.nz/#!RkBWRAZa!JjA_c-iU2z4qkbKqqwAlELU9xa_1k9gKkshlzmzBVF8

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dude, if you don't know what two people fucking sounds like by now then I don't know what to tell you. Here2play says he's going to post an audio clip of what he captured from them today so we just have wait and listen. 

And just because you don't find Carmen attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't, because I personally don't find Anna attractive at all. Sometimes people don't always just look at looks when decided to fuck someone. 

I sure you watch when Harry meet Sally, it is quite easy to make as you called it two people fucking sounds. All I am saying is Alex has pass on a lot chances in the past, So until is see something I have to speculate that nothing really happen.  The Carmen comment I said JMO which for you slow people means Just My Opinion.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I sure you watch when Harry meet Sally, it is quite easy to make as you called it two people fucking sounds. All I am saying is Alex has pass on a lot chances in the past, So until is see something I have to speculate that nothing really happen.  The Carmen comment I said JMO which for you slow people means Just My Opinion.

And you're obviously just as slow because I was giving MY opinion as well. I don't know why people like you think that just because you state an opinion that nobody can make any comment about it. 

4 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Now I know why people are telling me to ignore you. When you said "And just because you don't" is an attack on what I said. No where in my statement did I do anything other than express my opinion on the situation.  

Then ignore me then and go on about your business. It's not that hard to put someone on your ignore list. If you want to take what I said as an attack that's your problem. I was only offering my thoughts on what you said. Sounds to me like you're just pissy because I didn't want to agree with you and I don't really care.