Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Do we know that Carman and Alex actually did it or are we guessing again, base on sound. I didn't watch last night so I know nothing at all. I just can't believe Alex would choose Carman over Anna. Carman has to much loose fat on her body to be sexy at all. If he had pick Anita I could see that happening. JMO

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Do we know that Carman and Alex actually did it or are we guessing again, base on sound. I didn't watch last night so I know nothing at all. I just can't believe Alex would choose Carman over Anna. Carman has to much loose fat on her body to be sexy at all. If he had pick Anita I could see that happening. JMO

Dude, if you don't know what two people fucking sounds like by now then I don't know what to tell you. Here2play says he's going to post an audio clip of what he captured from them today so we just have wait and listen. 

And just because you don't find Carmen attractive doesn't mean someone else doesn't, because I personally don't find Anna attractive at all. Sometimes people don't always just look at looks when decided to fuck someone. 

• Upvote 1

As for the whole Alex/Anna/Carmen triangle and the hiding, I along with many others are frustrated and disappointed by the fact that they are hiding but at least we know that Carmen IS willing to do stuff in front of the cameras. She has already been fucked by Petra, she fucked and went down on Anna and masturbated in full view in the tub. It's not her that is wanting to hide, it's Alex and he only wants to hide because he's cheating on Anna.

I only see one of three things happening in the future: either one of these days he's just gonna get tired of hiding in the hallway and just fuck her, he's gonna get tired of fucking her and stop, or Anna is gonna break up with him which means they'll no longer have any reason to hide. I'm hoping for the first one because it is pretty hot to see them sneak around even if they're doing a really bad job doing it.