Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

personaly i am for limited the contract to six months maximum for see alot of turnover and like this to keep the attractivity,i have already all with the actual tenants so i don't have the envy to renew for the moment until i don't see new couples or new appartment

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Do VV even listen to it's subscribers.I wrote them a couple of weeks ago apprising about the situation at Tula.They replied that the advice has been forwarded to higher management and they will be the FINAL decision maker.

BS.

Are you a shareholder of VV? Have you invested a lot of money in it? Then they should not only listen but also act! If you are only a subscriber you may give a comment and that 's it.  You use the word 'listen' but you mean: 'obey'.

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

personaly i am for limited the contract to six months maximum for see alot of turnover and like this to keep the attractivity,i have already all with the actual tenants so i don't have the envy to renew for the moment until i don't see new couples or new appartment

I don't think that VV has enough aspirant-contractors for a frequent turn-over. Most of the new ones during the last 6 months have disappeared already and in most cases with approval of CC-commentators. VV must do with the few they have.

7 minutes ago, beardman said:

I don't think that VV has enough aspirant-contractors for a frequent turn-over. Most of the new ones during the last 6 months have disappeared already and in most cases with approval of CC-commentators. VV must do with the few they have.

it's sure vv look more small and amateur than rlc,it's praticaly 2 years vv is open and i don't see alot of progress with the quality videos and sound and not many updates with the appartments,i don't remember how many rlc had appartments after 2 years of business but i think praticaly the double of vv,

the development of vv is too slow in my opinion,they need to do more investisment but i'm not sure they make alot of money for doing that

38 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's sure vv look more small and amateur than rlc,it's praticaly 2 years vv is open and i don't see alot of progress with the quality videos and sound and not many updates with the appartments,i don't remember how many rlc had appartments after 2 years of business but i think praticaly the double of vv,

the development of vv is too slow in my opinion,they need to do more investisment but i'm not sure they make alot of money for doing that

Some of the RLC-apartments (Paul+Leora; Masha+Sasha) would reasonably fit between the current VV-apartments, but they act much more on 'free-lance' basis. Generally VV asks more from its candidates: more time-investment, more nudity, more sex etc. and therefore has to take more chances of  wrong choices (like we have seen). As long as they have no trust in their candidates, they cannot open new apartments,

That they can keep these apartments so long surprises me; they have neighbours on all sides. Unless house-isolation has neared perfection in Moscow (and Sofia) , I as neighbour would only sleep in the early morning because of the often unnecessary (musical or not) noise.

17 minutes ago, beardman said:

That they can keep these apartments so long surprises me; they have neighbours on all sides. Unless house-isolation has neared perfection in Moscow (and Sofia) , I as neighbour would only sleep in the early morning because of the often unnecessary (musical or not) noise.

i have leave my last appartment for this reason,the neighbours (punk) listened this fucking music all the night and i have turn crazy with that,the police did not care about that.

now i have take a country house and i have solved this type of problem  but it's sure i would like not to be the neighbours of voro or tver