Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was literally just about to ask if anything even goes on in this apartment? I haven't tuned into Voro since Ivo/Sonia moved in. Sonia and Lisa are my least favorite people on this site.

archives from today shows 2 5min vids of sonia playing with the cat. how long can this go on?

ivo/sonia have the comportment of couple totally jaded with vv but want stay for continue benefited the free appartment and the easy money,

they have done their time,vv will be inspired to replaced them,voro need fresh peoples and same for tula

• Upvote 2

Yeah I would not mind them replaced. They can keep Ivo as tech guy for the cams who comes by when there is cam trouble.

I wonder if we see Nelly return in future because she has visited Tula and Voro recently. Would not mind to see her back but please without David

A new appartement with Ann, weekend guy, the mongolian girl who was in Tver for a night and a guy for her would be great. Then get Ivo and Sonia out of Voro and bring Katya (who was in Tver with Niki) with a new guy in...

I would laugh so hard if Katya and Ruslan return because they got the boot from Voyeur-house :biggrin: