Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

41 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Although this new apartment looks to be the height of opulence (and Efim in my view doesn't deserve to be there) but it does make for the possibilities of some great fun parties, especially in that hot tub for communal sessions of the party goers. Ideal for a swingers party! With any luck and hope, the orgy nights of Barcelona might be repeated in Russia :cool: 

This is a good point in my opinion.  If you remember when Efim was in the other apartment they had a party that a few people wound up in the tub - remember the girl in the red dress?  Now that really was not repeated after but they did have parties and I think they were different people than go the Nelly's parties.  So the hot tub does have party potential.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

All he does is complain about everything. He does this with multiple names. Even on VV thread he does the same thing under a different name. He never pays and never has any intention of paying. 

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about miscvoyeur.   I've only had this name and one other and I don't watch VV.   I'm a paying member to RLC right now, sub ends in January and I can promise you it will be my last!   Before you go hurting my cred, you need to know what the fuck you are talking about!!

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nice party ... :biggrin:  ... but  ... 2nd power failure. ... someone do not like to here them making karaoke ::)

It is actually very nice that RLC is running the cams with some kind of emergency power system.

power failure? I was going to say that guest might have turn camera shy. 

17 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

power failure? I was going to say that guest might have turn camera shy. 

i do not think so .... they seems to be a lot of very nice people at this aparty ... just the camera placement is very bad ... No matter what camera you try ... a lot of back sides and almost no faces to see .. i hope rlc will improve this a lot

• Upvote 1