Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 8 heures, bookmaster8 a dit :

Aucune infraction, corbo. Mais, vous devez l'avoir vue les seules 2 fois qu'elle n'a pas fait tout ce que vous pourriez souhaiter. Elle n'a pas peur de la caméra et est un amoureux incroyable. Regardez comme elle un peu plus et je parie que vous changez votre opinion. Honnête. 

oui, je le souhaite, l'avenir nous le dira!!! mais pour le moment, c'est du noir, encore du noir.....

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I disagree, it's another slap in the face!

How can someone complain about something he get for free?  ... Ultimately, the open cameras are there to create interest and not to fulfill all the desire of non paying viewers. ... It is basical the idea that you can only enjoy the show, if you also pay the money for it. ... Very simple.

Anyway, my first impression of this apartment is not very good. I like the people, but the camera placement and floor plan of the apartment seems to be rather bad. Most of the cameras (especially all the cameras in the living room and kitchen) face the big window front. The view into the light source make the apartment look exterm dark. This first impression is even intensified by an very dark floor. Very sad is that even in the sauna the camera is directed to the light source and not with it. 

Annoying is also that most of the cameras do not provide a view into the face of the residents. Only one of the three cameras in the living give a view into the face at there normal sitting positions and this camera (cam 1) is so far away that it is almost not posible to recognize the expression of the faces. Very sad is the current location of the keyboard. It is hidden behind the stairs and cam 2 just show the music sheet but barly the person playing. 

I really like the idea of the Terrace cam. Unfortunately, it will take a few more months to get really useful. Now, they seems to prefere the only spot not included in the view (maybe due to some protection from the cold wind and rain). Anyway, i like the idea to have this camera there. 

The best placed camera at this place is cam 7. Now, we need to hope that Anabel like to sleep on the left side of the bed. Otherwise it will be another disappointment. BTW, the 2nd bedroom cam is still in night mode, even if it is currently midday. ... That A&E had their first sex in this apartment (online)  also in night vision (even if there were in the bathroom) is hopefully only a stupid coincidence. ... Let see.

• Upvote 2

It is noticeable that RLC has also spent money on good cameras that do not lose quality in poor lighting conditions. Which is a must when it comes to this pair Efim and Anabel, who can not even turn on too many lights, or anyway tilt the blinds in one of the large windows. These kinds of cameras would definitely fitted up with other apartments, which can was really awful to watch whenever it gets a little darker. Vanessa and Thomas and Elisa and Fima really poor quality of their cameras in their living room when lighting conditions are poor. We must hope that the RLC forward looking of all the apartments and then update their quality. For it is only right that those who have been living in the increasingly worn the apartments will get the feel of an equally high standard of luxury that is now Efim and Anabel, and Stesha and Marco entirely new to experience. For all the RLC project is on the same terms and so they should be treated with the same value. Or. ✨??????

• Upvote 1

Although this new apartment looks to be the height of opulence (and Efim in my view doesn't deserve to be there) but it does make for the possibilities of some great fun parties, especially in that hot tub for communal sessions of the party goers. Ideal for a swingers party! With any luck and hope, the orgy nights of Barcelona might be repeated in Russia :cool: 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Although this new apartment looks to be the height of opulence (and Efim in my view doesn't deserve to be there) but it does make for the possibilities of some great fun parties, especially in that hot tub for communal sessions of the party goers. Ideal for a swingers party! With any luck and hope, the orgy nights of Barcelona might be repeated in Russia :cool: 

Get rid of Efim, and replace him which 2 girls to keep cute Anabel company and I might agree with you :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

How can someone complain about something he get for free?  ... Ultimately, the open cameras are there to create interest and not to fulfill all the desire of non paying viewers. ... It is basical the idea that you can only enjoy the show, if you also pay the money for it. ... Very simple.

All he does is complain about everything. He does this with multiple names. Even on VV thread he does the same thing under a different name. He never pays and never has any intention of paying. 

• Upvote 1

All you people hating on Efim because you're jealous. It's pretty funny to read. And people already talking about getting rid of him and keeping Anabel? I wonder if you guys realize that they're actually in a relationship and love each other and if he leaves, she's going to leave with him. Or do you not understand that?

• Upvote 1