Jess & Sam

I see where you're coming from Howard, but if it had actually been romance then the 3rd guy wouldn't have even been able to come in between them. I don't think there was any romantic feelings there, at least not from her. I'm not even giving her shit for fucking someone else if that's what she wanted and she technically wasn't with Mick. All I'm saying is I just feel bad for him if he actually had feelings for her. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I just saw you ask me why am I posting pictures only to go post pictures right after that,,,,,are you really trying to just say stupid shit to me to start shit for no reason? have I ever questioned why do you post comments or pictures? Do I know you?

Sorry, just wondered whether there was any significance to the pictures you posted without any accompanying comment, 

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Taking a shot in the dark but could her lack of interest be due to her screwing that other guy a couple nights ago?  In other words, introducing a third person into the mix might have screwed up what could have been a good relationship (between Angie & Mick).

If its all about sex and no romance, then who gives a shit.  But if Angie and Mick had romance and then 3rd dude comes in and screws her, then *I* would expect that to be the beginning of the end for these two.

this is not her cheating or they invited the 3rd person to join this is  i think she have no felling or respect for the guy by fucking a guy while he is in the house but not part of it that says there never any relationship b/n them as long as she is concerned this is just an arrangement to join the project. that is not right not talk with him or make sure its a clear message she can sleep in LR instead of almost naked and lay next to him and tell him he cant touch her that is cold and cruel for any decent person . IMO

4 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Sorry, just wondered whether there was any significance to the pictures you posted without any accompanying comment, 

IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE ON THE FIRST POST PAGE # 81 THEN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT I WAS DOING,,,,,I SAID I HAVEN'T POSTED TO RLC IN A WHILE AND I WANTED TO SEE IF I WAS OUT OF PRACTICE,,,I JUST POSTED FOR FUN,,,NO MEANING OR PURPOSE THAN JUST POSTING FOR FUN LIKE I USED TO DO A YEAR AGO FREQUENTLY.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY PHOTOS ON CC IN SO LONG,,I WONDER IF I REMEMBER HOW TO DO IT LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

1   477.56 kB   0   432.86 kB   0   439.77 kB   0   403.23 kB

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I kinda agree with sat. I don't care if she has no feelings for him or not but if she doesn't then it is fucked up for her to be sleeping naked next to him. That's basically sending mixed signals. I hate when girls do shit like that.

:biggrin:

200.gif#23

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE ON THE FIRST POST PAGE # 81 THEN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT I WAS DOING,,,,,I SAID I HAVEN'T POSTED TO RLC IN A WHILE AND I WANTED TO SEE IF I WAS OUT OF PRACTICE,,,I JUST POSTED FOR FUN,,,NO MEANING OR PURPOSE THAN JUST POSTING FOR FUN LIKE I USED TO DO A YEAR AGO FREQUENTLY.

Sorry, I didn't catch that, I'll try and look closer from now on, no offence meant.

Maybe because I'm 10-15 yrs older then these couples (and in a long relationship) but I don't see how any relationship can last if you don't leave anything to the imagination.  Casually being topless/naked practically every minute of the day (and in front of a guy you are not sleeping with) is flat out wrong.

Taking the short route, I'm thinking these channels are not as much about couples romantically involved but of kids who like sex; and will bang until they're bored with each other and move on. People often complain of Maya & Stepan not screwing as often as others (on RLC) but that's because they're in their relationship for the long haul. There is mutual admiration/respect they have for each other (its called love).  With most other couples (especially on VH), its just fucking, sucking and drinking (not in that order).  And that's OK...but its not my bag.

I'll stick around for the 'entertainment' until I get bored with it. WHile I was never one to have casual sex doesn't mean I don't live vicariously through others who do. :) But *I* won't invest in their relationships because...its only sex. 

• Upvote 3

I respect your POV Howard although I don't entirely agree with it. I'm always partial to people who like Maya&Stepan as they are, in my opinion, the best couple on RLC. I also don't care if they don't fuck as often as other people want them to. The fact that they are so into each other is awesome just in itself, even if they've slowed down a bit from when they first moved in. I also agree about these channels (VH and VV) being more about sex and "action" than anything else. You say it's not your bag. For me, it kind of is and it kind of isn't. 

It's like sat and I have said earlier, we're not really sure if Angie and Mick were ever in a relationship or even had any intentions of trying to be in one. I thought they were but someone mentioned that when they both moved in they both greeted each other as if they had met for the first time. I disagree with your statement "casually being topless/naked in front of a guy you are not sleeping with is wrong." I disagree. I don't see any problem with people having fun and playing sexy games with one another as long as their is a mutual understanding between all parties involved. Being naked around each other doesn't always have to lead to sex, sex doesn't always have to lead to relationships, and relationships don't always have to be steeped in romance. I personally don't see any "romance" between Eric and Layla. They come off more as fuck buddies than romantic partners, but that's just my assessment of them so far.

Ultimately I think we're in the same boat. I'll stick around for the entertainment until I get bored. 

• Upvote 3

yes some times being naked around each other all the time desensitize people from the sexual aspect of the human body, if they want to sleep with each other the cloth makes no different what is important is knowing the rule of engagement which is if they are free or in open relationship they should enjoy and have  fun . if they are not then they should know the line and the consequences of their action , some time new couple they over estimate the strength of their relationship and  mess up but that will be a lesson for the future they are young .