Jess & Sam

13 hours ago, thedbear said:

What I can say from the replays I've seen is that Layla effectively and evidently enjoys giving and feeling pleasure (for the most part of her free time possible).

I emphasize this because she does not neglect or postpone her duties as a "housewife" to the apartment. Dedicated and organized to this too.

She is by no means shy, but would not classify her as ninfo yet, since we see how much she seeks to aid and facilitate Alex in total would seem in their moments of sex together.

Alex in turn, but taking into consideration his physical condition not yet weakened has fun and encourages this quality in it.
After all men have "arm" toys and "open and close" women already said an ex-relationship of mine from the past.

We have Lina now officially entering the same "stage" and with equal disposition and conduct so I believe the attentions may be more divided there (between and along with the two I hope).

Remembering also, if what VH says can be "written"
... There are two couples pending to be shipped to Eric & Layla House, and a couple will join Natasha and John as well ...

A reinforcements on the way ..

hopefully we have progressed beyond calling a woman who ejoys sex a "nympho".  the only thing i would say about layla is she seems a bit of an exhibitionist as are all the people on al of these sites.  in her case perhaps the adjectives "spectacularly sexy" might also apply.  i hope she understands how i and others appreciate her participation.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

"Nymphomanic: Someone, normally female, that eats, breathes, & lives for sex. She dreams about it, often playing it over so much in her mind that something she has never tried can be exceptional the first time done with another person. She is insatiable & always ready to play but that does not always make her a slut or whore, for she can be picky in her selection."

That describes Layla to a tee. Even when she's not having sex, she's masturbating or rubbing her pussy. That's all the girl seems to be able to think about. And I believe it's that time of the month for her, but even that hasn't stopped her from playing like it does most girls.