Jess & Sam

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Someone needs to do some kind of study on these two. It just seems physically impossible to have this much sex. I'm really worried about burnout with these two. To be honest it's already getting rather boring to watch them. Same sex over and over again. Just my opinion!

I agree.  Where's the mystery? Spontaneity?  No way can he (and maybe she) keep up screwing 3..4..5x/day without it affecting them both physically and mentally. If she's truly a nymphomaniac, she'll eventually spit him out and go on to the next one.  If its he who can't stop, h'll dick will eventually go into traction.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Alguém precisa fazer algum tipo de estudo sobre estes dois. Parece fisicamente impossível ter tanto sexo. Eu estou realmente preocupado com burnout com estes dois. Para ser honesto, já está ficando bastante chato para vê-los. Mesmo sexo uma e outra vez. Apenas minha opinião!

What I can say from the replays I've seen is that Layla effectively and evidently enjoys giving and feeling pleasure (for the most part of her free time possible).

I emphasize this because she does not neglect or postpone her duties as a "housewife" to the apartment. Dedicated and organized to this too.

She is by no means shy, but would not classify her as ninfo yet, since we see how much she seeks to aid and facilitate Alex in total would seem in their moments of sex together.

Alex in turn, but taking into consideration his physical condition not yet weakened has fun and encourages this quality in it.
After all men have "arm" toys and "open and close" women already said an ex-relationship of mine from the past.

We have Lina now officially entering the same "stage" and with equal disposition and conduct so I believe the attentions may be more divided there (between and along with the two I hope).

Remembering also, if what VH says can be "written"
... There are two couples pending to be shipped to Eric & Layla House, and a couple will join Natasha and John as well ...

A reinforcements on the way ..

• Upvote 1