Jess & Sam

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Desculpa cara Mas você perdeu Angie por cerca de uma semana.

Capture_2017_02_12_10_46_46_53.png

VH previously said they would be on their way to "embark" 2 couples for Eric and Layla's apartment.

If we understand that Alex and Lina were the first to arrive and the experience that this guest had with Angie before, adding here his performance, we are just waiting for a girl now to complete the picture provided there.

And if she still has not made it clear, in principle without a previous link with him
Free therefore to "fly with no destination there". If you understand me.

On the other hand, if Alex and Lina "took off" again, then we have another "couple" hanging over there.

With 3 couples, in the spirit that this apartment has already been touched, impossible
It become uninteresting and boring, (if well worked).

My feeling here. .

On 2/11/2017 at 1:24 AM, heineken said:

That describes Layla to a tee. Even when she's not having sex, she's masturbating or rubbing her pussy. That's all the girl seems to be able to think about. And I believe it's that time of the month for her, but even that hasn't stopped her from playing like it does most girls.

Obviously she loves sex, but has anyone thought she might be described as a nympho, but it's for Eric, and not just sex in general. For a young man, Eric is all about pleasing her ,before thinking about his own pleasure which is somewhat unusual for a young guy. he's gentle, takes it slow , And you can see the looks on her face that he doing a lot of things right!  When shes rubbing herself in the living room watching tv, she's probably thinking about the way Eric ate her that morning. These 2 are a really cute couple, i hope any new tenents don't come in and screw things up between them.