Jess & Sam

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Obviously she loves sex, but has anyone thought she might be described as a nympho, but it's for Eric, and not just sex in general. For a young man, Eric is all about pleasing her ,before thinking about his own pleasure which is somewhat unusual for a young guy. he's gentle, takes it slow , And you can see the looks on her face that he doing a lot of things right!  When shes rubbing herself in the living room watching tv, she's probably thinking about the way Eric ate her that morning. These 2 are a really cute couple, i hope any new tenents don't come in and screw things up between them. 

they actually were quite comfy with angie but she wanted the couch guest & not mick. poor mick was humiliated. i wonder if couch guy will be staying & if they can get another girl that likes him as much as angie did?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Obviously she loves sex, but has anyone thought she might be described as a nympho, but it's for Eric, and not just sex in general. For a young man, Eric is all about pleasing her ,before thinking about his own pleasure which is somewhat unusual for a young guy. he's gentle, takes it slow , And you can see the looks on her face that he doing a lot of things right!  When shes rubbing herself in the living room watching tv, she's probably thinking about the way Eric ate her that morning. These 2 are a really cute couple, i hope any new tenents don't come in and screw things up between them. 

What I can say from the replays I've seen is that Layla effectively and evidently enjoys giving and feeling pleasure (for the most part of her free time possible).

I emphasize this because she does not neglect or postpone her duties as a "housewife" to the apartment. Dedicated and organized to this too.

She is by no means shy, but would not classify her as ninfo yet, since we see how much she seeks to aid and facilitate Alex in total would seem in their moments of sex together.

Alex in turn, but taking into consideration his physical condition not yet weakened has fun and encourages this quality in it

Just part of what I observed here in the forum before and  you Ashleyxyz  reinforce with your post above and relation to the personality and conduct of Layla and Eric.

:cool:

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

our guest is doing an admirable job of replacing mick.

Capture_2017_02_12_16_49_30_644.png

i think he waiting a new girl coming here soon for him,i just don't understand why vh have not bring back him when angie was here,they had alot of fun together.

curious to know if vh have kicked out angie or it's angie has taken the decison to left ,angie is my big regret till now i liked this girl

22 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i think he waiting a new girl coming here soon for him,i just don't understand why vh have not bring back him when angie was here,they had alot of fun together.

curious to know if vh have kicked out angie or it's angie has taken the decison to left ,angie is my big regret till now i liked this girl

im hoping they convince angie to come back now that mick is gone and the guy she likes is there.i like angie as well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they were good together for the 1 day. also angie & layla were both at ease being nude or semi-nude all over the apt. layla is not doing that with lina & alex. and i wonder where they went?

yea your right i realized that layla was more conferrable being nude and all that with angie and not with lina.and thats true about the guy.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they were good together for the 1 day. also angie & layla were both at ease being nude or semi-nude all over the apt. layla is not doing that with lina & alex. and i wonder where they went?

I predicted they would not be there past the weekend. But I was surprised when their names were added to the apartment and thought I might be wrong. So we have to see if they come back for a lengthy stay or not. I have the feeling that Alex and Lina won't stay on camera for more than a couple days at a time. And I say that because they manage a couple apartments here. And I get the feeling that's what their focus is on more than being on camera participants. But we'll have to wait and see as their names are still on the apartment.

2 hours ago, canito said:

Yea seu direito eu realizei que o layla era mais conferrable que está nu e tudo isso com angie e não com lina.and thats verdadeiro sobre o indivíduo.

2 hours ago, canito said:

yea your right i realized that layla was more conferrable being nude and all that with angie and not with lina.and thats true about the guy.

I totally agree with the above remarks. I add, however, that Lina, strangely, did not feel comfortable with Eric and Layla there either.

Absurd, but they seemed strange to each other. It really surprised me.
Return, if possible Angie would be too "great."

But maybe bringing another girl who has not yet "burned" by attitudes is also a good and smart option (and a novelty there). For the guest (?) Too. We have seen that it is good for your performance.

For a possible Angle rerturn my vision:
She would now make an effective pair with the "couch boy," and it would be the resumption and sequel of what was being drawn there before between her, Layla and Eric.

And the boy would just have to fit the picture

On his part I believe without problems since everyone was already comfortable with each other.
Layla included (and Eric too). .

Still coming a third couple, completely new, the options would be more diversiticadas and the apartment would gain a new "gas".

Sorry for possible translation errors

11 hours ago, canito said:

im hoping they convince angie to come back now that mick is gone and the guy she likes is there.i like angie as well.

Even if I will be the only one here but I´m happy that Angie is gone. A new girl for the couch guy, VHTV will have the sense for it..... :biggrin: