Jess & Sam

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, let's add the things of this passage.

Eric, Layla and the guest stayed a long time alone and out of sight. And when they returned they went to shower together.

Eric, Layla and a reluctant Jess, shared in part their sexual intimacies. I had done this before without exchange and with Sam present,

Now there was a clear contact and reciprocity between Eric and Jess. As
Layla has a good relationship with Sam, things can get better aligned later.

Layla is not resistant to contacts with women as we know. It remains to be seen whether jess is. At first I do not believe it.

Wait so if everything that happened opens doors or locks them there now.

Thx for the wrapup!

11 minutes ago, heineken said:

Essa é a parte que eu não entendo. Eric e Layla estão tão abertos. Não consigo imaginar que se esconderam das câmeras intencionalmente a menos que nada realmente acontecesse. Mas I a apenas catalãs iam e viu o 3 pegue o chuveiro juntos e Pensado que foi tipo de ângulo diferente se nada fez acontecer da câmera.

I will reinforce it again! All the "escapes" to this blind spot, the guest was together.
Has a moment and can be searched in the timeline, that all will disappear.

And out of nowhere the door of the secret room (?) Opens and we first see Sam, shortly after we see Jess. Long time after Layla, Eric and finally the guest.

For a few moments later they will return there.
Jess later comes back and tries to pull Sam there. unsuccessfully.
At this point Sam simply goes to sleep for the first time.

That's exactly why I say they were not "killing time" there.

I just watched what you saw. I still think it's a balcony that they just go out to smoke and hangout. They were fully clothed. We know these tenants well enough that if anything remotely sexual was happening, they would have come back naked. And most of the time I've seen anyone go through that door, they've had jackets or sweaters on. That's why I thought that was the entrance at first.

It would still be nice to have a camera there as well as one in the hallway. But we all wanted a camera in the Anna apartment hallway and that's pretty much a waste. It's such a small space, nothing interesting will ever happen there. 

sorry. i just got up & missed whatever happened (or didn't). is the gray line on the right wall of the hallway in the floorplan th possible entrance to the possible secret room that everyone is talking about? dbear may be correct as i have seen many times when everyone seems to have dissapeared.

For a real voyeur this evening was fantastic! Unexpected things happened, people were doing crazy stuff and had some fun together and finally there was some sexual interaction between some of them. And no, it didn't end in a perfect orgy. But this is much more interesting and real. And...we have something to look forward to (hopefully). Keeps it interesting. 

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In short after a long haul, Eric, Layla, and Jess started messing around. Sam is asleep. Eric fingered Jess, then when it was just about to get interesting, Eric couldn't get a hard on to save his life. Eventually, he got it hard, but wss too late and he came with the girls paying no attention. I think Layla wsd asleep. It was awful, I couldn't bear to watch it. He was jerking that thing to the point it started shrinking into his balls. Terrible!

Nope.No penetration.Only Caress.

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In short after a long haul, Eric, Layla, and Jess started messing around. Sam is asleep. Eric fingered Jess, then when it was just about to get interesting, Eric couldn't get a hard on to save his life. Eventually, he got it hard, but wss too late and he came with the girls paying no attention. I think Layla wsd asleep. It was awful, I couldn't bear to watch it. He was jerking that thing to the point it started shrinking into his balls. Terrible!

thanks. hope he didn't ruin it for later.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow wow just watched it. Wonder what happened when Eric had got it hard? Interesting to see now how it will continue. That appartement is gettin more and more interesting.

When he got hard,he jerked off in his hand.

:biggrin: