Jess & Sam

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think positive! It's the only thing really left to look foward to right now.

Layla has absolutely zero interest in Jess and Sam. I am only stating the facts. No swap to be seen in light years ahead.

The potly guy and his conquests in that Jeka apartment are the only interesting things at present.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The reason I keep hope alive, is simple, it's called money. This, what they are doing now, is getting very tedious and boring. Everyday checking to see if they are doing it. It's ruining the desire to see them have normal sex. Everyday they set the ball to be spiked, and everyday they barely make a swing at it. I'm telling you subscribers are going to learn to just check the tape the next day and be disappointed. Plus, they are doing this too late in the day. Lately, the most likely chances have been very early to the point that only West coast USA people are even still awake. They better get on with it before nobody cares about them at all except for the swapping foursome. They did this too themselves.

It's 11:48 PM here IST.I watched there previous early morning encounters.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The reason I keep hope alive, is simple, it's called money. This, what they are doing now, is getting very tedious and boring. Everyday checking to see if they are doing it. It's ruining the desire to see them have normal sex. Everyday they set the ball to be spiked, and everyday they barely make a swing at it. I'm telling you subscribers are going to learn to just check the tape the next day and be disappointed. Plus, they are doing this too late in the day. Lately, the most likely chances have been very early to the point that only West coast USA people are even still awake. They better get on with it before nobody cares about them at all except for the swapping foursome. They did this too themselves.

you are so right amy. i just watched some of jess & sam & it's becoming an instant replay. if something doesn't change with most of the people whether we like them or not the only option will be to have a revolving door of people to keep us watching.

• Upvote 2

I'm a newbie from NC in the USA. I first started a month ago with RLC, I first thought it was great, but now really nothing going on, so I found VHTV. My first impression was it so damn HOT. My favorites by far the Eric & Layla shows, then the not so cool guys came to visit twice, I hated all that, they really put a bad damper on the roomies. Sam is like a pansy ass, Jess want to have her way with Eric but Eric has such a great thing going with Layla and she keeps Eric all to herself even if he wanted to screw Jess. Layla is such a tease and I love it but Eric and Layla needs to set Sam & Jess down and let them know, that this is a damn sex site that people like us are paying good money to do the nasty in way we can only dream of. At my age I'm might die before something great like swapping and playing grinding and sexual touching with each other. If something different doesn't happen soon, I will be out of here. This room could set the standard for the people like me, a great release.

• Upvote 4