Jess & Sam

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ah fuck no, not again! Maybe they should both wear full on lab bunny suits since his cum is so fucking toxic. 

It has to be her that's telling him to do this. I havn't known any guys who don't like shooting on my back, belly, ass, or my boobs and occasionally on my face.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It make no sense other then he is too lazy to clean up the mess and this is the easy way out. Unfortunately, what he doesn't realize is that it absolutely ruins the climax for the viewer, not to mention themselves. 

"Ok, I'm going to cum, oh yea, oh yea,....here wait let me run to the bathroom and shoot it in the toilet.  I'll be right back baby!" - WTF!

Iv'e never been with any guy who is worried about where his load is going to go when he comes. And unless i'm on my hands and knees, 90% of the time i'm the one that finishes him off, and i want to make him groan , shudder ,and get weak where  the thought would never come to his mind about where it's going in the first place. PLus doesn't Layla want to see the fruits of her labor, just going where its going to go?

11 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Or: WTF is wrong with Her!

You are right. It has to be her that's causing this ridiculous custom of making love to a beautiful woman, and shooting your wad into your palm.  No guy i have ever been with has ever done this, it just goes where it goes, no worries about what it's gonna get on, No thought at all of where it's gonna go. Actual one place, my guy had it close to my face and shot a rope right up my nostril. We cried laughing about it, but i really dont want that again.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Guess not! It's the weirdest thing about this couple in particular. Like you said, a man should never be too concerned about where the explosion lands, except maybe the eyes, and the girl should be ecstatic over her job well done.

BTW, ecstatic is the absolute perfect word for what I'm talking about. Seriously, look it up. ?

I did, you're right!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

You are right. It has to be her that's causing this ridiculous custom of making love to a beautiful woman, and shooting your wad into your palm.  No guy i have ever been with has ever done this, it just goes where it goes, no worries about what it's gonna get on, No thought at all of where it's gonna go. Actual one place, my guy had it close to my face and shot a rope right up my nostril. We cried laughing about it, but i really dont want that again.

Also, my opinion. But: They should do as they think fit.

Maybe a Problem: I do not see a proper "relationship" between the four. No friendship. No affection. No long "women talks" Only colleagues. They live together, play cards, and that's it. Sex in one bed: O.K., brings money. Not more. Even if the guests of Eric are there, Jess and Sam are always something "out of the way". Sitting on their chairs nearby. In my country we said "no wire to each other" or "do not get warm with each other". I mean, the relationship with Angie was quite different. Maybe this is one of the reasons why it does not go on.