Jess & Sam

On 20/01/2017 at 5:24 PM, HarveyB said:

Are these the new couple supposed to arrive 22/01 or just dinner guests, I see no luggage.

Screenshot 2017-01-20 11.20.54.png

I knew I was recognizing them from somewhere. Now he killed the charade there. The guy was not strange to me.

The funniest thing is that I made a comment here about Layla's enlightenment with the girl making a comparison with Angie who actually went with her there. Both of them I remember dropped into the dance.
And we see that between them the thing has been solved and they remain together. If at that time were candidates for the position that Angie and Mike occupied after their fight, then we can understand that they are back to the match?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I knew I was recognizing them from somewhere. Now he killed the charade there. The guy was not strange to me.

The funniest thing is that I made a comment here about Layla's enlightenment with the girl making a comparison with Angie who actually went with her there. Both of them I remember dropped into the dance.
And we see that between them the thing has been solved and they remain together. If at that time were candidates for the position that Angie and Mike occupied after their fight, then we can understand that they are back to the match?

you're right. they are at layla & eric's right now. girl looks better as a blond!

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't know Layla was in The Go Go's. That girl gets around. Lol ❤

FWIW...I took my (then) girlfriend to see the Go-Go's when they played the Whiskey on Sunset Blvd in L.A.   Great show (and great sex when we got home). :)

• Upvote 1