Jess & Sam

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I did not see cutting the feed. @Thestarider said they did it. 

Exactly at the point you see the picture from harvey I could not get any feed from VHTV, just the spinning wheel, then it poped back up. could have been many reasons why I lost the feed at that point.The arugment was still ongoing when it poped back up, but it was no longer physical. 

To make things clear - we did not cut anything and, basically, we don't do that. Sure, there may be many reasons why Thestarider did not get the feed at that time, but that's just a coincidence.

We do monitor our cams and we have extended our monitoring time recently, that's why we can react almost immidiately in most situations. To bring our attention even more quicker, it is better to send us Support ticket. Twitter and CamCaps are checked regularly, but not often, that's why, as always, we ask you to send support tickets first. 

We don't and will not censor anything at VHTV. If you don't like something you see happening Live - it's up to you to continue or exit stream. Sorry, but we're focused on delivering real life, real time experience. 

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Yury start 1315 in living room. Can you translate please?

The quarrel begins approximately at 13:08 in the bedroom. Girl received some text message and asks for a guy to answer it (she says it's not her problem). 
I do not understand, which is why there was a quarrel. There are involved some old problems and disagreements. She mentions his mother and some of their friends. They begin to insult each other. A lot of foul language. A girl repeatedly said that she would leave the apartment. 
A guy emerges from the bedroom and once again insulted her. A girl asks: "What did you say?" and follows him. In the living room takes place a fight.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Yury said:

A discussão começa aproximadamente às 13:08 no quarto. A menina recebeu alguma mensagem de texto e pede que um indivíduo a responda (diz que não é seu problema). 
Eu não entendo, e é por isso que houve uma briga. Há envolvidos alguns velhos problemas e discordâncias. Ela menciona sua mãe e alguns de seus amigos. Começam a insultar um ao outro. Um monte de linguagem suja. Uma garota repetidamente disse que iria sair do apartamento. 
Um sujeito sai do quarto e mais uma vez a insultou. Uma garota pergunta: "O que você disse?" E segue-o. Na sala de estar tem lugar uma luta.

In short, another couple of newbies, who have disagreements with each other.

The previous guest girl, Angie next (which had no violent ending, most could stay at almost) and now Jess.

Be a "sign" for this apartment? Are our women there, excluding Layla and Lina, good at "arm"?

But since all this happens before 6:00 pm where we have the "peace" celebrated in style, it only serves to alert us to the "short fuse" of both.

A remark applied and for now nothing more.
My feeling here.:angel:

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Será melhor. Esteja ciente, que RLC começou a desenvolver Replay direita assim que VV introduziu seu arquivo :)

Nós nos tornaremos tão grandes quanto a RLC em breve, e nossos recursos, principalmente em desenvolvimento, também crescerão, para que possamos implementar as mudanças mais rapidamente. 

Os desenvolvedores de VHTV sabem de QUAISQUER bugs e características irritantes da versão atual do Timeline, e estamos trabalhando em novas versões. Beta é beta, e pode ser difícil de passar. Agradecemos seus comentários. 

Está tudo bem agora entre Jess e Sam? Parece que estes dois tem um temperamento e pode tornar-se uma vida interessante para assistir

So I would advise you to tighten the pace in this direction, because today (Sunday), RLC, in my view, achieved excellence for the purpose of replay.

Introduced more expressive visual templates in the last 24 hours of all apartments.

By clicking on these I'm directed to the peak and graphical link (which works perfectly), I can go back to its beginning. With everything else that has been deployed before I can not imagine what else to improve there.

I did not tell you anything above, okay?:biggrin: