Jess & Sam

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What do you mean by that? You have a problem or was it a suggestion?

i've noticed skipping on the timeline also. at first i thought it was blocking the buffering but more & more it seems to cut out things like cumshots. don't know if that is intentional or not but i hope that it improves.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i've noticed skipping on the timeline also. at first i thought it was blocking the buffering but more & more it seems to cut out things like cumshots. don't know if that is intentional or not but i hope that it improves.

I notice it being even harder to navigate when there are peaks in activity graph but if you are trying hard and with alot of patience it works. @Voyeur House TVdoes not cut out things

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I notice it being even harder to navigate when there are peaks in activity graph but if you are trying hard and with alot of patience it works. @Voyeur House TVdoes not cut out things

it does. peaks are a pain but i've learned to just wait a couple of minutes xtra. but the skips are when the vid is allready in progress, not while trying to get started. watch this vid at 9sec.

jess sam vid skip.mp4

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ugjrk1 said:

dang it... i have been waiting for layla to swing for so long and today they finally got naked in front of each other, we'll just have to wait and hope they will do it in the future i guess :(

Consider this:  Of the last two inhibitions thee couple had, one has been conquered (getting nekkid in front of one another).  Last inhibition is group sex.  If the two girls are into it, dudes will gladly play along. But it is up to the wimmin.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i wonder if layla & eric know about the fight. if not the guy seems to be a good lay. performed better than eric. if so they had better be careful in case jess is in a bad mood.

Only thing that would make me care about this apartment is if Jess starts fucking Layla.

• Upvote 2