Jess & Sam

On 04/03/2017 at 3:00 AM, thedbear said:

30 minutes and more of the "convenient" for the purpose of them there. Ok we were ludribriados in this and we lost.
They have earned their time alone without cam.
I hope, however, that this "novel" is now over and we can have the complete sequence later.

Only to bury this theme at once (or resurrect it from the dead).
Sorry, I'm choking on it and it takes me seriously every time someone touches this point of the club has messed something up,
I make it clear nothing personal to anyone here and just facts in chronological order as far as one can and "imagination" where this can not be applied.

The "boys club" came on the  days 4 and 5 (fact)

On 03 we had "something" involving Jess, Eric and Layla. And that created expectations (at 5:45 am) - Friday.(facts)

On 04 (02:50 am) we had the first visit of the "boys' club", burying general expectations here at first;(facts)

And they left at 06:45 p.m. Just to reinforce the line of thought here- (look at Jess's forum-behavior at 05:19 am) without Sam present since he was already asleep.
(facts)

At 7:15 a.m., we had the "blackout" of the cams that lasted exactly until 07:45 am.(facts)

It happens that as a very great "unhappiness" of someone and a very strong sixth sense on my part I was on line, attentive and following the movements preceded to this and I know that the cams have fallen in cascade effect and not all at once. (Imagination - my).

I was just facing a situation in Eric's room and Layla in bed, talking and laughing with someone in the door of their room Cam 06 (Imagination - my)

Layla forward at first sight, lively. I need to use clarity for who could be without seeing?

And of course this was later at 07:11 a.m (Heineken) - and whoever used the term  "lost puppy" was you and not me,

(Imagination - my)

When the cams came back they all marked a time lapse between 07:15 a,m and 07:40 a.m. (CASCADE EFFECT, remember). facts time line)

And the first thing I was looking for was just this moment, but "surprise", I WILL NOT FIND IT (facts time line and my  imagination)

When the "lights" came back, Jess was in the bathroom and there she stayed until 07:57a,m (facts-time line)

Curiously when the "lights" went out: 07:15 a, m. She was in the bathroom too
So you stayed all this time? And then with whom did Layla laugh at the scene of my "imagination"? (facts time line and my  imagination)

* Lights = official front and back ballast (on all cams) and lost in the "blackout"

Sorry again, just choked up when I read in posts that someone touches at this point and feeds the "club" have messed something up,

Do not mess up and only the technician who has adjusted all the cams timeline for the official blackout ballast knows what happened during this,(imagination -my)

We (I) therefore can only observe that after this the "approach" of Eric and Jess no longer exists. Not even when sitting in bed for card games. Someone else will pay attention to this too, ( my big imagination)??

As I said, only facts that now, no longer available in the timeline also become part imagination - mine only (?)
The only concrete fact is that nothing has happened on official cam until now and I do not believe it will happen yet.
But as I have a "very fertile imagination, I can be discredited.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 0:04 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Iv'e never been with any guy who is worried about where his load is going to go when he comes. And unless i'm on my hands and knees, 90% of the time i'm the one that finishes him off, and i want to make him groan , shudder ,and get weak where  the thought would never come to his mind about where it's going in the first place. PLus doesn't Layla want to see the fruits of her labor, just going where its going to go?

I don't know about you guys but I find what @ashleyxyz just wrote ...very HOT, feel free to share any of your thoughts

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 8:37 PM, ashleyxyz said:

It has to be her that's telling him to do this. I havn't known any guys who don't like shooting on my back, belly, ass, or my boobs and occasionally on my face.

HOT , that's all I can say.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Desculpe, não tenho a menor idéia do que você está falando sobre meu amigo :biggrin:

Eu quis dizer aquele poste gigante de @thedbear

No problem, as I emphasized only my imagination on the subject Eric, Jess, Sam and Layla and missed specs. And boys club.

Reinforced by the fact that we also have no moments file for what happened in this apartment on 03 at 05:45 p.m.

Curious, this for a moment when I can say, the most debated for this apartment and forum (on the line she knew, she did not know).

Have you already missed this file? 3 cams and nothing "memorized"

The video with Eric's ass out in the card game on 04 the 00: 49 a.m (day of the blackout) has there. With only one cam (cam 4) and only 12 minutes long.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think (hard to follow) that he doesn't think a swap will happen. but there has to be a better translation than what we usually get.

Thankfully, the meaning was not entirely clear and detailed because of translation failure,

So I clear it, and I do not risk shaking structures in this apartment.
As I said only my fertile imagination.
:biggrin: