Jess & Sam

Before it was the blackout, more unfortunately they are leaving.
Possibly with return only in the morning, as it was the other times ..
Definitely throw in the towel for this apartment because from there expect only meaningless card games.
And this no more thank you

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Before it was the blackout, more unfortunately they are leaving.
Possibly with return only in the morning, as it was the other times ..
Definitely throw in the towel for this apartment because from there expect only meaningless card games.
And this no more thank you

I don't know, I do know Layla is fucking her brains out right now...  "I also note from your past posts you'd bitch if you were hung with a new rope.  Why do you even subscribe? It seems as if no apartment makes you happy.  Fuck it!  I'd not waste my money.  Unless of course your primary objective is to make as miserable as you are...:confused:

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that was kind of lame to do it off cam. Could only see the guy.

I'm the eternal optimist Amy.  I'm thinking they went out for drinks and may be back...  We might see a round two.  Most likely not but like I said, I'm the eternal optimist.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Eu não sei, eu sei que Layla está fodendo seus cérebros agora mesmo ... "Eu também observo de seus posts anteriores você cadela se você estivesse pendurado com uma corda nova.Por que você mesmo se inscrever? Se nenhum apartamento o fizer feliz, foda-se, eu não desperdiçaria meu dinheiro, a não ser, claro, que seu principal objetivo seja fazer o mais miserável que você é ...:confused:

If this is the question, I sign up for the "promise of fun". And I'm not dissatisfied with the site itself, since I have my thoughts.

What I do however annoy is knowing that some do not "paint" as much the scenery as others but my or better our association "sponsors" to both.