Jess & Sam

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

For me, the discussion at the entrance door sounded as if some neighbors had complained about something (loud music). Someone then closed the door to laylas room, from which came the music.

I returned the timeline and apparently you are correct. Layla argued yes, but it was not with Jess.
And apparently they took advantage of the "animos" to adjust other things later in the room. The 4.

I've looked at it again, exactly, and think I was wrong. Through the Cam 5 one can see in the corridor. There is Layla to see which goes back before anyone. Whoever is, can not be seen. But I do not think it is a neighbor. Because they mostly stay at the door.

iWl51A(1).gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, balt2103 said:

I've looked at it again, exactly, and think I was wrong. Through the Cam 5 one can see in the corridor. There is Layla to see which goes back before anyone. Whoever is, can not be seen. But I do not think it is a neighbor. Because they mostly stay at the door.

iWl51A(1).gif

But if you focus on the cam 3 the audio is sharper and we see Sam walking back and forth. The altered voices we hear then one is from Layla but the other is not from Jess.

The last explanation would be for one of the girls, but it's not as if they had already left. There was then a third female character who began to speak low but in the course began to argue.

And Sam did not accompany them as I thought and neither did Eric, It seems that he took apeans to the front door.

The fact (and this is the important thing) is that everyone is there today, laughing and joking. If this is real or oriented but we can not know.

Obs> Could prove, since this amazingly efficient thing called timeline no longer works for this period of time.