Jess & Sam

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, when you finally make your appearance on VH or otherwise, be prepared to get ridiculed. ?

How do you feel about bottles? 

Haha, only one person has seen me in it, and he knows there's nothing on underneath it. As far as the bottle show, i'll bet that was a live show for Sam wherever he was. The way she was looking at the camera and licking and sucking on it seemed like it was for someone special.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And as you say sometimes. She wears it always. Wonder if she has more than one of it? And I have no doubt you look sexy in it :heart:

It looks comfortable, obviously not a bit sexy. Thx for the compliment!  I'm told it looks real good from behind when i'm bent over a chair and it's hiked up around my waist, well one person told me that anyway

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you, but to me she's beautiful and mysterious. Two things I love in a woman. I think VH may have something up their sleeve I'm willing to watch and wait. 

okay amy im going to go with you on this lets see what happends.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

lol, you and Amy both have a great day also

Hey Ashley..was having a great day until i saw that gif @balt2103 posted in that Anna-Alex thread.Felt sick to my stomach.

Still very early morning in your area.You Sleep tight !! Gotta go for lunch.

• Upvote 1