Jess & Sam

16 minutos atrás, Cockcharly disse:

Mick testou sua chance com Angie ...

It would be great to have something to note here about ... but what ?!
The sequence of images after 01:05 have already said everything.
See only where this will inevitably lead (again).:huh:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

its sad tho he is almost like begging for sex

Doesn't surprise me. I don't even have access and pretty much knew it was going to play out like that. Even today, Angie spent more time talking and hanging out with Eric and Laya while Mick was off by himself. I feel bad for him to be in that kind of situation. He needs to forget about Angie and find himself a new girl. Angie is pretty much a lost cause for him. 

• Upvote 1

I just saw you ask me why am I posting pictures only to go post pictures right after that,,,,,are you really trying to just say stupid shit to me to start shit for no reason? have I ever questioned why do you post comments or pictures? Do I know you?

8 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Layla licking her favorite lollipop

Screenshot 2017-01-28 15.42.33.png  0   1.06 MB

• Upvote 4

may be he should try ignoring her then may be she come begging her self because she cant dance bate by her self to stay if she wants to stay unless she is waiting for that guy to come back. may be she is hoping mick will move out and the other guy moving in if she made it hard for mick to stay.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't surprise me. I don't even have access and pretty much knew it was going to play out like that. Even today, Angie spent more time talking and hanging out with Eric and Laya while Mick was off by himself. I feel bad for him to be in that kind of situation. He needs to forget about Angie and find himself a new girl. Angie is pretty much a lost cause for him. 

Taking a shot in the dark but could her lack of interest be due to her screwing that other guy a couple nights ago?  In other words, introducing a third person into the mix might have screwed up what could have been a good relationship (between Angie & Mick).

If its all about sex and no romance, then who gives a shit.  But if Angie and Mick had romance and then 3rd dude comes in and screws her, then *I* would expect that to be the beginning of the end for these two.

• Upvote 1