Amy, Alya & Max

They are both beautiful in my opinion and I would love to see them in action, but enough is enough. VH has let these girls live here for 2-3 months with 0 action what-so-ever. Teasing is not action, it's what girls do to boys when they're too young to fuck. Everyone bates.. so that tells me that they are purposely hiding their actions from the cameras and us. This should be completely unacceptable to Voyeur-House.

10 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

A question: Has anyone ever seen Amy or Alya masturbate? I am really interested to know. If so, is there a video?

Thanks

never see personaly but i know amy get fucked one time on the couch in living room,i hope VH gonna put this rare video in this future archive,i cross my fingers

@jabbath: you have missed the only one time sex session of amy on the couch? the archive timeline and the cam 2 in living was not here when it's happened,yury have posted the video with the free kitchen cam but it was hard to see something,the best view was on this cam 3 for sure but i was not member and not connected when it's happened,maybe vh have saving this video

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

That was totally not Amy... That was a different girl

ask spielo for that but i'm praticaly sure it was amy if i remember good the video of yury have posted with the free kitchen cam,

spielo can you help and confirm i'm wrong or not pls?

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

ask spielo for that but i'm praticaly sure it was amy if i remember good the video of yury have posted with the free kitchen cam,

spielo can you help and confirm i'm wrong or not pls?

Was totally not Amy... She did look completely different. Amy never had and never will have sex inside the appt.