Amy, Alya & Max

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thanks Harvey, I see. This is wrong. Meanwhile, the apartment you're watching (Alex&Lina&Eric&Layla) is the one you've clicked Timeline from?

That's correct, every time I click on the timeline from any apartment it switches the menu to another apartment, either ANN or AAM.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thanks Jabbath. The picture shown by @Harvey Brooks looks like a bug we fixed long before we have rolled out Archive Timeline. I want to get more information on this before forwarding to Dev dpt

Could it be a browser addon causing it? Like noscript or such things. I only have AdBlock Plus as addon installed. Rest is default.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? Vista. Really? You must either love pain or got used to it.:biggrin:

Every PC is running better on 10 than in Vista

it's working great with vista,i am satisfied with that,i have no reason to change for the moment and i think my computer is too old for that windows 10 too,i will change my computer in the end of this year

Just now, Harvey Brooks said:

That's correct, every time I click on the timeline from any apartment it switches the menu to another apartment, either ANN or AAM.

Good. Do I understand correctly the actions order to replicate the bug?

1. You're watching Alex&Lina&Eric&Layla Cam#2 (Free)
  2. You click on any place of timeline
  3. The UI around the stream changes to other apartment (left sidebar with Realm selection and right sidebar with camera selection) but the stream is being switched to the time you have selected on Timeline from the apartment and camera you have clicked it from? In your example, it's still Alex&Lina&Eric&Layla Cam#2 (Free).

Is that correct?

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Good. Do I understand correctly the actions order to replicate the bug?

1. You're watching Alex&Lina&Eric&Layla Cam#2 (Free)
  2. You click on any place of timeline
  3. The UI around the stream changes to other apartment (left sidebar with Realm selection and right sidebar with camera selection) but the stream is being switched to the time you have selected on Timeline from the apartment and camera you have clicked it from? In your example, it's still Alex&Lina&Eric&Layla Cam#2 (Free).

Is that correct?

Yes, that is what happens.

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Yes, that is what happens.

Great to hear that. (Relief sound). This is really similar to the bug we had right when we started - if you remember, sometimes, when you clicked on camera in the right sidebar, the UI around the stream switched to other apartment. We have been working on this bug for some time and fixed it at the end. Now it behaves just as before, but with timeline. The bad thing - the share of users, who experience this bug is really small. I'm sending this to Q&A dept so they test it the next whole day. Be sure we fix it right as soon as we catch this fucker.

Important thing is that behaviour, if confirmed by others, does not affect stats collection. Thank you.