Amy, Alya & Max

41 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ask spielo for that but i'm praticaly sure it was amy if i remember good the video of yury have posted with the free kitchen cam,

spielo can you help and confirm i'm wrong or not pls?

Have never seen Amy or Alya having sex, neither together nor with any guy.

There was only one time sex of Kant with a one-night-stand girl.

One time have seen Amy to start bating in the BR before sleeping - after a lot alcohol. 

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

Have never seen Amy or Alya having sex, neither together nor with any guy.

There was only one time sex of Kant with a one-night-stand girl.

One time have seen Amy to start bating in the BR before sleeping - after a lot alcohol. 

ok,i don't think we will see something with them and there is no intimity for fuck now because amy and alya sleep together and kojak have take the other bedroom so exept a miracle i expect nothing with this appartment,i have not suscribe for watch this appartment but the others,how is possible this appartment have a good statistics of connection...exept this bug i don't see another explanation

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,i don't think we will see something with them and there is no intimity for fuck now because amy and alya sleep together and kojak have take the other bedroom so exept a miracle i expect nothing with this appartment,i have not suscribe for watch this appartment but the others,how is possible this appartment have a good statistics of connection...exept this bug i don't see another explanation

There are many possibilities, most of us are permanently checking if something is going on there (like me :blush:) or catch a nip slip or kitty slip. On the other side I am not so sure that the stat system of VH is working so correctly and counting separately subscribers and free users. It might be the goal of management but nobody knows how safe and secure it is programmed.

But as long our switch bug is there, we can be sure that the VH stats are not worth anything.....

Wonder if this post has ever been seen by you, gentlemen. I could not believe that this bug is still being discussed. As far as I know, no new info was sent to our Support regarding the bug discussed.

Again, we want you to help us find and fix this bug if it's there! But the way you describe it - no stat being corrupted by this issue. So our answer is still no, stats are being collected as they should be.

5 minutes ago, spielo said:

On the other side I am not so sure that the stat system of VH is working so correctly and counting separately subscribers and free users. It might be the goal of management but nobody knows how safe and secure it is programmed.

Good point. Actually, I think, we can perform test run with multiple responsible users to check how many time did any of them spent watching each cam. Just to assure everybody, including us :)

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Wonder if this post has ever been seen by you, gentlemen. I could not believe that this bug is still being discussed. As far as I know, no new info was sent to our Support regarding the bug discussed.

Again, we want you to help us find and fix this bug if it's there! But the way you describe it - no stat being corrupted by this issue. So our answer is still no, stats are being collected as they should be.

Good point. Actually, I think, we can perform test run with multiple responsible users to check how many time did any of them spent watching each cam. Just to assure everybody, including us :)

i think it's better to count how many time the premium members stay connected on this appartment per day than how many clicks there is on it,personaly i click maybe 4 or 5 times per day but in totally i think i stay only 5 mn per day with that 5 clicks in this dead place.do you have another interesting project for this appartment than teasing only?

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I had this bug several Times but for two days it seems to be gone. I use Win10 with newest Chrome