Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

35 minutes ago, Russ said:

Lets hope the girls get drunk come home and have a fun bath together again   :heart:

No that would make too much sense.  Looks like the karate kid and the same two from last night...going nowhere for the fourth night

• Upvote 1

Actually there are four women now.  BUT we have NEVER seen these dipshits here before.  These guys will do nothing but fuck up the atmosphere they will play shy and they will block the cameras...MARK MY WORD!

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@jabbath1987 I'll move my reply here.

Come on Jabbath she moved the cam so we couldn't see. It's bullshit and she needs to get called out on it. Makes the other night seem quite suspicious and rightfully so.

Totally right Amy. I don't wanna protect her. Was just a lil worried about the atmosphere in forums here.

Hmmm, ok! It's been pretty lonely in here most of the day. I got to chat with Ash during Tver time. Highlight of the day for me. Do you guys have any idea how lucky we are to have her here. I can only carry that weight so far, but Ash is our crown jewel. A true female voyeur. How freaking rare is that? I think I'm in love. ?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmm, ok! It's been pretty lonely in here most of the day. I got to chat with Ash during Tver time. Highlight of the day for me. Do you guys have any idea how lucky we are to have her here. I can only carry that weight so far, but Ash is our crown jewel. A true female voyeur. How freaking rare is that? I think I'm in love. ?

Yes Ash is great. No doubt about it

• Upvote 1