Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

Ela gosta de jogar duro para conseguir Rambo tem que continuar tentando  :biggrin:  você pode fazê-lo Rambo

We had a surprise there. At least for me it was. Ivy knows how to attack and defend herself, And much,

So is the party in the hallway and balcony now??  If so, how disappointing.  I'm beginning to feel I'm paying for off line cams, buffering cams, and hidden parties.  :sad:

There must be a mirror there, so I like them both, but it is clear that we will not see anything that they don't want to... Mary is too clever, that no longer like me, all that is premeditated, it is not natural. I hope that VH realize one time that there cannot be a single blind nowhere point since they are going to find continuously and the issue of smoking in the apartment or on sites with cameras since in the majority of apartments are passed throughout the day without smoking.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Assim é a festa no corredor e varanda agora ?? Se sim, como decepcionante. Estou começando a sentir que estou pagando por cames fora de linha, cames buffer, e partes escondidas.  :sad:

Like I said, a strong and unfortunate feeling that we have no control here. No more