Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The saddest of all is who fails this time is just who still have merit in this site,
Whether or not the fact is that Maria and Grisha enter the list of disappointments.

after what just happend power failure or not i wont be watching them or any thing on vh.i dont know who lags more vv or vh if these issues continue i wont waste my time watching.just to get disappointed again.:angry:

• Upvote 1

I still have 14 days to sign up but after this one I'm really going to count down.

The site is leaving too much to be desired.
Again sad that whoever promotes this my feeling to the moment is this apartment.
Okay, unplanned events happen. But here the "unforeseen" have already reached their limit,

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

i think it was a genuine power failure,i dont know what voltage they use there,but a surge of current caused a temporary shutdown of the local substation,just that block could be affected whilst power is on eleswhere,it has happened to me many times before,it just depends on the feed to that block

And the stairwell is brightly lit.

1 minute ago, cyberleader said:

it has to be for emergencys, emergency lighting runs on a seperate circuit with backups,if there is a fire and power goes out how you going to see to get out

I wrote "brightly", not "emergency light".

17 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

E a escada está bem iluminada.

I'm watching the moments that preceded the black out of the cams by the timeline and really convinced by what I see, the seemingly real energy drop.

But reinforcement that incidents like this only increase the general dissatisfaction for the site.
I observe that if it were Eric or Lina, my disappointment would not be so much.

We really missed something unique for Maria and Grisha. The first time they do or would do something like that.
Promised and much. Disappointing.

I really hope that somehow we will be compensated for the future. At this same level and preferably soon.

The site at the moment with everything that fails in this particular month is needing something like this to regain some credibility. This really was a backfire so to speak.

And again sad that those who have failed or had the bad luck to fail have been just them. But we know now with certainty how much they can increase this apartment from now on.
I actually believed them and I hope I did not have "credit" removed.

Yes, power failures do occur. San Francisco had a big one this week; servers were down, people were stuck in elevators in high-rise buildings, and traffic got horribly snarled. I assure you that VHTV had nothing to do with it.

And I think if VHTV had a camera with back up power in the elevator and if the couple were stuck in there for several hours, people would be applauding VHTV instead.

It's always something:

Powwer issue

Cables that are all around
Cameras on tripods, which are constantly bumped by someone
Cameras too high, too deep, or crooked
At night everything is too dark, because too weak IR spotlights are installed on the ground (!).
Today sound, tomorrow no sound, overmorning hum
If sound, thenm terrible quality
Image breaks live and replay
Unsharp pictures

Short: Cheap, broken technology, installed by residents who need to earn their money as actors on voyeur sites.

It's just enough now!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sim, ocorrem falhas de energia. San Francisco teve uma grande esta semana; Servidores foram para baixo, as pessoas estavam presas em elevadores em edifícios de grande altura, eo tráfego ficou horrivelmente rosnado. Garanto-lhe que a VHTV não tem nada a ver com isso.

E eu acho que se VHTV tinha uma câmera com backup de energia no elevador e se o casal estava preso lá por várias horas, as pessoas seriam aplaudir VHTV em vez disso.

I'm watching the moments that preceded the black out of the cams by the timeline and really convinced by what I see, the seemingly real energy drop.

Like I said, convinced by the power outage. Feather . But reinforcement also deeply dissatisfied and disappointed with the website performance for this month. To be exemplified by the timeline that still has flaws. Or the failures of constancy generating "sobs."

Unfulfilled promises like the return of Anna and Peter (in one example).
I also reinforce that Maria and Grisha can resume and compensate the expectations that we all had here with this step given by them.
Is not difficult. But really for the shortest possible time.

This is what I refer to as disappointing. Do not finish and finish what you start or signal on the horizon.
This is what is DETONATING THE LITTLE CREDIBILITY TO THE SITE.
]

• Upvote 1

As horrible as it is to all of us,  there is nothing vh has to gain by not wanting an orgy to happen with these folks, and having it live on their site. Subscribers would be in heaven, non subscribers might subscribe, and people would be happy. The way this turned out just pissed everyone off and angry. After earlier todays horrendous failure in the other apartment, this is the last thing they would want to happen.

• Upvote 2