Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

3 hours ago, Maturin said:

Why I think so many people are pissed off is the current state of the participants that we watch.  What happened last night was another case of seeing that something interesting might finally happen and then something happens to stop it.  Across all the 30 or so cameras of the 3 main sites there are only 5 maybe 6 tenants who regularly do anything interesting.  People are cottoning on to this fact and getting fucked off with paying for something only to be more disappointed than not. 

The last time anything happened on this site was with Lina Alex Egor and Nata...all we got was spinning circles and buffering cams all night.  All VH did was say they will fix the cams AFTER THE FACT!  I am tired of the buffering, the power failures and every other excuse that goes on to disrupt what there is to be seen on this site.  Even watching the repay of last nights events before the power failure...as usual there is buffering and jumping forward on the recording. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

A última vez que algo aconteceu neste site foi com Lina Alex Egor e Nata ... tudo o que conseguimos foi girar círculos e buffering cams toda a noite. Todos VH fez foi dizer que eles vão corrigir as cames APÓS O FATO! Estou cansado do buffer, as falhas de energia e todas as outras desculpas que vai para interromper o que há para ser visto neste site. Mesmo observando o reembolso de eventos da última noite antes da falha de energia ... como de costume há buffer e saltar para a frente na gravação. 

Not to mention that the timeline is all messed up. We have thumbnails on cams of 05: 26; 17s and I can not point to it. Others or miniatures have. I think they were edited.
Apparently not all cams came in at the same time on return. Is this possible ? Jabbath?

I really can not accept that we are here detonating the only apartment that until then we had only praises and promising comments (I include in this).
Murphy's law really exists and was proven here yesterday / today.:dodgy:

25 minutos atrás, jabbath1987 disse:

Sério eu não recebo todos os que reclamam e reclamam sobre uma falha de energia simples. Haverá outros partidos que com certeza. Então venha um pouco e relaxe.:biggrin:

New party? Really ? Do you believe?
Oh really ? This is usually my cue here (registered patent).

But already losing gas, See how much I do not enter the forum.
And when I enter, is that for this?
I followed (ON) the whole situation from the moment her friend arrived and stayed in the room talking to Grisha and Maria.

My curiosity at first was trying to focus on recognizing if it was the same as the "party" of another day.
See how much time I spent here.
Optimism for this site is already losing its strength. Mine's done.
Da?:cry:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously I don't get all that ranting and complaining about a simple power failure. There will be other parties that's for sure. So come all down a bit and relax.:biggrin:

I was wanting to see our lovely Maria get naked and get all over that girl real bad, and now I will have to use my imagination   :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Eu estava querendo ver nossa linda Maria ficar nua e ficar toda aquela garota realmente ruim, e agora eu terei que usar minha imaginação   :biggrin: 

There are two of us then. And with the preview of the bath we cry for what we lost and possibly we will not have a new opportunity.
I see by the time line the state that the friend is in bed (13:28 cam 6)
And the evidence makes it clear that she did not "sleep" there alone.
I do not think Anna would have done better. Again we are at almost.

VH has been a comedy of errors lately. Had the blackout happened after say five or six enjoyable scenes over the last couple weeks,  no big deal. But when you've made mistakes moving out Eric and Layla into there own freezing apartment instead of staying with Jess and Sam, thereby slowing both apartments, the Mira & Jeka and Sara mess, the freezing cams at Alex and Lina's apartment, which happened again yesterday when the guests appeared, the Regina and Stas debacle, and the promise for four new apartments by month- end that haven't materialized and the jumping of replay feeds in general, the blackout hurts them a lot. It's a very fair point that these feeds are continually failing on major events. 

• Upvote 3

It is clear that last night it became something between these three, they took advantage of the ruling and we are not going to see nothing more. I wonder that it is going to VH on the issue, since even if anything happen, it would be the second time and just indignaría more people, at least to me. For my part, this apartment is already one more that I want to close or replace their tenants.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

VH has been a comedy of errors lately. Had the blackout happened after say five or six enjoyable scenes over the last couple weeks,  no big deal. But when you've made mistakes moving out Eric and Layla into there own freezing apartment instead of staying with Jess and Sam, thereby slowing both apartments, the Mira & Jeka and Sara mess, the freezing cams at Alex and Lina's apartment, which happened again yesterday when the guests appeared, the Regina and Stas debacle, and the promise for four new apartments by month- end that haven't materialized and the jumping of replay feeds in general, the blackout hurts them a lot. It's a very fair point that these feeds are continually failing on major events. 

add the jeka & once in a while sara, nothing at all happening at a & a and yes it really looks bad. something needs to happen very soon. but we can't be waiting in anticipation cause it will never happen. last night what could have happened before the power failure, i don't know about anyone else but i didn't expect it. the 1st 4some at a & a was a surprise. it seems that when we start to expect the big things to happen we are dissapointed. in the long run vh will learn more & things will work out more to our satisfaction. 1 thing that we all seem to forget including me at times. $1 a day is the cost. a repeat of last night with the power on or another hot 4some & we will all forget about the last week's lack of activity.

• Upvote 1

VH should notify their tenants we've cagado, do something interesting right now or the apartment is closed. This was the only interesting for me, now I'm disappointed with them and especially with VH and Maria.

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

VH should notify their tenants we've cagado, do something interesting right now or the apartment is closed. This was the only interesting for me, now I'm disappointed with them and especially with VH and Maria.

Dude what can Maria do against a power failure? I mean she's hot but she can't generate electricity :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

hace 5 minutos, jabbath1987 dijo:

Qué tipo PUEDE Hacer María Contra ONU fallo de Alimentación? Quiero Decir Que esta buena Pero ella No Puede Generar electricidad:biggrin:

She is very very good, why it bothers me so much! It generates electrons from negative pole for me at the moment. Muy divertido Jabbath, que son grandes! :biggrin: