Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I happened to be in the cameras around 6 am and I was
  Grisha on the couch to kisses to 2 girls almost naked and the maria on another couch naked to the kisses on another naked girl ..... so the party was good yesterday ...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rikku699 said:

Me pasó a ser en las cámaras alrededor de las 6 am y yo estaba
  Grisha en el sofá a besos a 2 chicas casi desnudas y la maria en otro sofá desnuda a los besos en otra chica desnuda ..... lo que el partido era bueno ayer. ..

That is not going to happen again today, with fewer people and in addition to that the other boy seems to be the boyfriend of the girl. Also today, it seems that you want to hide from the cameras also. This is outrageous!

7 minutes ago, louiej said:

Difícil de ver ahora, después de lo que sucederá ... No puedo recrear algo así de nuevo sin que se organizó ....

I can only hope that VH has lost thousands of subscribers by what had happened.

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Onde eles estavam? Eu podia ouvi-los falar, mas eu não conseguia encontrá-los?

Blind spot at the end of the hallway. It has a large mirror on the top and a closet. Had a cam there before and was removed to the kitchen.

2 hours ago, Gudari said:

Isso não vai acontecer novamente hoje, com menos pessoas e, além disso, o outro garoto parece ser o namorado da menina. Também hoje, parece que você quer se esconder das câmeras também. Isto é ultrajante!

Yes, he is one of the boyfriends and apparently he does not know what is happening. I think the attempt there is to intrude him in the middle. But I believe you will not succeed.
If yesterday was a disgrace, today at the pace that will be the real Titanic.
With luck they can occupy the guest room for the night.
Luckily .

• Upvote 1

I will not make Maria pu Grisha responsible for today's result. It is clear that both are balancing on a real tightrope (and no support stick).
The debt that they have with all of us can and should be paid on some other auspicious occasion. But it can not be long.

• Upvote 1

The funniest thing is that I just did my recording of the two yesterday's bath and can not compare. By no means does it seem to be the same person.
We'll see this girl more often here. The problem is whether accompanied or alone. I particularly prefer it alone.
Maria owes us this performance now.

• Upvote 1

Another day for the site with ZERO gain.
And lots of wasted opportunities. Getting common here.

I really wish I could have seen Grisha's performance with the two girls yesterday. If it really happened (which I do not doubt), its weariness must have been very intense.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Another day for the site with ZERO gain.
And lots of wasted opportunities. Getting common here.

I really wish I could have seen Grisha's performance with the two girls yesterday. If it really happened (which I do not doubt), its weariness must have been very intense.:biggrin:

just an immense amount of kisses and a few boob grabs --no actual real sex moves and especially no pussy grabbing