Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

2 hours ago, manbat321 said:

Yep, riding that coke train highs and lows.

Great,so long as it's all consensual and people arent fucking up their lives with it then  I'd pay to watch the private lives of coke bingers.  Julia and Eric did MDMA a few times when they were new and it was much more entertaining than watching them with their noses buried in their phones.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

ivy is spending a lot of time here. is she staying or not vh?

Capture_2017_05_07_18_35_42_302.png

Capture_2017_05_07_18_36_00_431.png

Before this, Maria and Ivy left to "smoke" at 01:18 and only returned at 01:32 am because Los Mexicos, Grisha and Tatoo also went to the porch to smoke. Maria returned by rearranging her skirt.

But than convinced that in this "balcony" must have some room or storage that allow them to be isolated from the corridor. This is the only way to explain the condition of the dress (or without them) that we saw a few days ago.

The only thing they managed with this "smart" move was to make me give up accompanying this apartment in its online condition and even wasting my time for timeline. The disappointment (mine) now becomes total. I do not know if it's the same for someone else here.

Sorry, but my patience has already given to this whole game of hide and seek, concealment and ridicule (with my money or better with our signature).

The truth is that after the "failure" of the party lost for lack of "energy", things there changed course. For worse.

I am pointing out and highlighting this occurrence here, as I note that the newest apartment (N & T; V & A) is going the same way on "disguised" and collective escapes for balconies.

Blind spots, balconies, bathrooms "secret" already gave in tolerance. We do not pay monthly subscriptions for this.

The "excuse" to promote these fixes before was the timeline as a priority action.
Well, the same is already okay and fulfilling "very well" its role.
What is the excuse now, VH?

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if they acted like idiots they have to go. maria & grisha are ok but some of their friends need to go to the hallway & stay there & never show themselves to us again. if dbear posts some times & rooms i'll check it out. and i agree amy. there needs to be some kind of punishment. and of course if you don't want to be seen stay away & be replaced by someone that wants to be here. i think i need a break.

Thankfully I only read this post after my post above. It means that I am not the only one with this view if it is exhausted tolerance for such situations that are becoming commonplace of routine here.
Maybe now you take them more seriously.

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Então qualquer dessas pessoas ficou fodida ontem à noite

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-08 06.26.48.png

Timeline and answering your question.
Visually or on the cam, just Grisha and Maria.
Off the cams and on the balcony, who knows?

Time too much in it they had time for it. Everyone there.
T

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maybe now VH take them more seriously.

More then likely they won't. They don't care what we think anymore because they think that they don't need to. Same trap VV fell in to. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

More then likely they won't. They don't care what we think anymore because they think that they don't need to. Same trap VV fell in to. 

Well, it seems that the VH guy is on vacation. Maybe we will get better responses soon.