Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

5 hours ago, Russ said:

I'm really surprised that tape holds as good as it does  Maria  &  Grisha need to make a commercial with them having sex showing how strong the tape is.   :biggrin:

This is like Russian technique. Old and looks horrible. But works.

• Upvote 1

Am I right in assuming the cams went down right after the fight?  Ya gotta give it to Anna.  she takes all that shit from Alex and the cams never go down.  She just keeps right on trucking.  My respect grows for her daily.  Anyways,  are the cams going to be down for days now?  Are we waiting for the old crew to come back?  Are Grisha and Maria a thing of the past?  Will they get their own apartment?  Come on guys!  Enquiring minds want to know!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Am I right in assuming the cams went down right after the fight?  Ya gotta give it to Anna.  she takes all that shit from Alex and the cams never go down.  She just keeps right on trucking.  My respect grows for her daily.  Anyways,  are the cams going to be down for days now?  Are we waiting for the old crew to come back?  Are Grisha and Maria a thing of the past?  Will they get their own apartment?  Come on guys!  Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Nope the fight took place yesterday evening. And I guess they already made up. Its really cam maintenance dont worry

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The cams in the rest of the house work. It's just the living room.

• Upvote 1