Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Due to the color they painted the room (purple is obviously their favorite color) In the nighttime or when the shades are drawn, cam 6 and cam 8 are way too dark and make viewing next to impossible. The only cam worth viewing is cam 7 and I fricking hate ceiling cams!  Because of this, this apartment went from being my hero to being my zero.  Inasmuch as the cams do not appear to be HD, it seems as if you would want the best lighting and best angles possible. Sadly, in this apartment VH has fell woefully short.  :cry::sad:

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Due to the color they painted the room (purple is obviously their favorite color) In the nighttime or when the shades are drawn, cam 6 and cam 8 are way too dark and make viewing next to impossible. The only cam worth viewing is cam 7 and I fricking hate ceiling cams!  Because of this, this apartment went from being my hero to being my zero.  Inasmuch as the cams do not appear to be HD, it seems as if you would want the best lighting and best angles possible. Sadly, in this apartment VH has fell woefully short.  :cry::sad:

Which one is the new hero? I agree about the darkness, but is there better apt out there then this one at the moment?

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Which one is the new hero? I agree about the darkness, but is there better apt out there then this one at the moment?

I really hope they have enough views to afford and better cams soon. This appartement totally deserves they best broadcast quality 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope they have enough views to afford and better cams soon. This appartement totally deserves they best broadcast quality 

I think this apartment is ONLY apartment worth watching.I never watch Anna-Alex unless there is someone else involved.Same with Mika-Layne.Mira-Jeka apt used to be No.1 but has plummeted to the bottom since that Mira Incident,Jeka's shortcomings and no guests in a long time.Egor Nata apt is just ok.Not too fond of Jess-Sam.

My personal opinion of course.

1 hour ago, nack said:

I think this apartment is ONLY apartment worth watching.I never watch Anna-Alex unless there is someone else involved.Same with Mika-Layne.Mira-Jeka apt used to be No.1 but has plummeted to the bottom since that Mira Incident,Jeka's shortcomings and no guests in a long time.Egor Nata apt is just ok.Not too fond of Jess-Sam.

My personal opinion of course.

I agree Nack if VH can improve anything in all the apartments is the camera positions a lot are too high or too far away.

I pretty much like Eric and Layla; although Eric does tend to drink too much and be an ass when he drinks. I think Layla is fricking gorgeous and extremely sexual. I also think they like the "soft swing" theme but Eric needs  the liquid courage to do it.  Layla on the other hand seems to be up for just about anything.  It's beginning to get interesting in this apartment..  Conversely, like Misha,  cam 6 is too dark and the tint of yellow is a turn off when viewing.  

I think this site will take off and rival RLC if they get better cams and place them better. It is more user friendly.  The staff is more responsive.  The participants are friendlier, and the forum members are not so touchy and protective of the participants.

In other words, the formula is right, the supporting product needs some work.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I pretty much like Eric and Layla; although Eric does tend to drink too much and be an ass when he drinks. I think Layla is fricking gorgeous and extremely sexual. I also think they like the "soft swing" theme but Eric needs  the liquid courage to do it.  Layla on the other hand seems to be up for just about anything.  It's beginning to get interesting in this apartment..  Conversely, like Misha,  cam 6 is too dark and the tint of yellow is a turn off when viewing.  

I think this site will take off and rival RLC if they get better cams and place them better. It is more user friendly.  The staff is more responsive.  The participants are friendlier, and the forum members are not so touchy and protective of the participants.

In other words, the formula is right, the supporting product needs some work.

Ditto !!