Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

It wasn't exactly a discussion, more like a casual talk with friends on the couch. Not only about difficulties, but about language, their jobs, Russian ice cream, their likes regarding food and coffee. Very relaxed. It ended with tea, spilled over Nina's new pants, and laughters. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I just watched the entire conversation, and I must say this is an unprecedented event on RLC. This was real. Three girls openly talking about their lives is a very brave thing to do. And entertaining too. By doing this they earn even more respect.

Happy holidays girls!

Is there a copy of this?

• Upvote 1

On 02.05.2017 at 10:02 AM, Pringle1 said:

Sorry Stevec, I didn't catch all of the conversation, the same as you, so I didn't hear where they are from. Blondie was saying that if they walk down the street holding hands, and the police see it, they can be fined ??? roubles, about 90 euros. I believe Blondie commented that next time, she will speak on other matters about their life, looking forward to that.

On 02.05.2017 at 11:20 AM, peterb said:

I confirm, nina said if you kiss your girlfriend on the street or if you walk down the street holding hands you can be fined or even go to the police station one day.

elle a aussi expliquer que c'est parce que en russie les politiques pensent que cela peut choquer les enfants...

She also  explained that it 's  because in Russia the politics think that it can shock the children..

On 02.05.2017 at 5:50 PM, stevec said:

She also said if one of them is very ill in the hospital they cannot visit because they are not technically family. It's very sad that they are not treated fairly or equally when they are clearly very kind and thoughtful people. Its my understanding that St.Petersburg is slightly more liberal than the rest of Russia which is probably why they said that they like St.Petersburg but not ALL of Russia. I wish them the best, it is not easy living oppressed like that. I too, look forward to hearing them again.

Guys, what kind of nonsense is this ??! Hundreds of girls in St. Petersburg walking along the street holding hands and kissing each other when meeting and saying goodbye. In my opinion, this is now done by all the girls.
To visit the sick person in the hospital, all are allowed (my co-workers visited me and no one interfered with them).
Do not you think it strange that Russian girls discuss their problems in English?
I've been on this forum for over a year and have never heard that Nina, Kira or their guests say this.
By the way, give me an example of Russian law, which equates homosexuality with pedophilia.

• Upvote 1

By the way, on May 1 a demonstration (march) in honor of the Labor Day took place in St. Petersburg. A lot of people walked along Nevsky Prospekt. Among them was a column of homosexuals who received official permission from the authorities for this.
You can read the report about the May Day procession here. Google to help you. :biggrin:

http://piter.tv/event/pervomaj_v_peterburge/

• Upvote 1

Okay, the mixing of homosexuality and pedophile: I think I read this only on Wikipedia, so no first hand information. The rest: yes, it was in English, on purpose. Yes, they said this before. This *is* first hand. I know you live in SPb. But I  know what I heard.

2 hours ago, Yury said:

By the way, on May 1 a demonstration (march) in honor of the Labor Day took place in St. Petersburg. A lot of people walked along Nevsky Prospekt. Among them was a column of homosexuals who received official permission from the authorities for this.
You can read the report about the May Day procession here. Google to help you. :biggrin:

http://piter.tv/event/pervomaj_v_peterburge/

I have also seen some reports of hard-handed actions of the authorities against people participating the demonstrating. 

4 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

I'm here to watch cameras and not to politicize. Girls are becoming boring every month ... and it's time to remind them why they're in the RLC

They are there to live their lives, not to bend to the fantasies of the voyeurs we are. For more action you should go to Barcelona or elsewhere ... And if we are interested in their lives, it is also normal to be interested in their country and their culture.

• Upvote 1