Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

On 31.1.2017 at 7:57 AM, purplewrap said:

Just too bad they are pretty much toyless.

Would have been great if they spiced it up with some strap-on play from time to time :angel:

They would spice it up when they finally both get some fun out of it. ... :)  .... As long as i see this couple, only one of the girls is actually getting some fun. ... I do not know why.

BTW, Do not get me wrong, i like this couple. ... There sex life is just extrem one sided. 

• Upvote 2

On 2017-01-31 at 1:57 AM, purplewrap said:

Just too bad they are pretty much toyless.

Would have been great if they spiced it up with some strap-on play from time to time :angel:

not true, one just used a dildo on the other and a small one in her anus too i'm sure.

30 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

looks like drama to me.

I think Kira, is the darker haired girl, and to me she almost never seems happy.  Maybe it is just her face that seems always sad.

Once in awhile I do see her smile- but rarely,.:sad:

21 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

They have a visitor staying again overnight on the lounge and could be a love triangle situation that has cause the tension.

its the same guest that has almost broke them up twice already,I have no clue why they keep her around

• Upvote 1