Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

It is the only apartment with reallife people who are not boring and repetitive. New friends, new boyfriends, old flames, bad temper, crying, laughing, and the  life of K&K as models or else. And this beautiful friendship, their doubt about the future, their thoughts about what a man has to be - very conservative indeed - their will to know more about the world, sometimes  their stupidity, but they are so cute to watch, like right now...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Es el único apartamento con gente reallife que no son aburridos y repetitivos. Nuevos amigos, nuevos novios, llamas viejos, mal humor, llanto, la risa, y la vida de K & K como modelos o de lo contrario. Y esta hermosa amistad, sus dudas sobre el futuro, sus pensamientos acerca de lo que un hombre tiene que ser - muy conservador en verdad - su voluntad de saber más sobre el mundo, a veces su estupidez, pero son tan lindo de ver, como en este momento. ..

You misunderstand me, if you think I'm against it.
It is not my business to judge. And I respect that this house exists. But this is still a business. The girls are paid because the customers want and want to enter that house.
Keeping some people in a house, should not be cheap.
You see, I never go in if they do good or bad, that's a matter of RLC. Whether or not maintaining a floor is worth it. I at most what I do, is to pay.
They are normal girls, with normal friends.
But it was just the original question.
Is that enough, to keep an open house?

14 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It is the only apartment with reallife people who are not boring and repetitive. New friends, new boyfriends, old flames, bad temper, crying, laughing, and the  life of K&K as models or else. And this beautiful friendship, their doubt about the future, their thoughts about what a man has to be - very conservative indeed - their will to know more about the world, sometimes  their stupidity, but they are so cute to watch, like right now...

You and I want to watch real life interpersonal relationships which includes all aspects of their lives including nudity and sex,but I'm afraid the majority of RLC viewers are just interested in nudity and sex.And since RLC is a business they need to cater to what their viewers want.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hilleman said:

Hope Katya come back again. For new sweet and fresh blood does not hurt to get into this apartment. ✨?????

shes back and theres another girl sitting in "the corner" which kitchen cam doesnt cover anymore but i dont think its heidi. so it must be either katya or someone else friend. ah and now they are all in the kitchen drinking something, havent seen K&K spend this much time together for...ever really :P 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vortios said:

I think the main problem of this apartment is that it is not defined as a couples apartment (boy / girl), nor as a girls apartment in which the parties and a little sensuality is complemented. I think in the beginning, the idea was that of a girls apartment (with Kami and Kristy as stars) and some friends who would take part in some party ...
That in the beginning worked, but the problem is that the girls do not feel attraction between them (as it is very probable in 99% of the cases). In addition, they have met boys with whom they have begun to a greater or lesser extent, some Sentimental relationship.
This has made the relationship between them from being something more physical to a deeper friendship (or that gives me the impression) -
In addition, the work of each girl is taking them along very different paths.
Maybe they are triumphing in their agencies, since the jobs seem to be fairly continuous.
The house should take a new direction, I do not know what will be the decision that will take RLC. But I hope you get it right,

Kamilla and Kristy never had a physical relationship. They did some teasing, that was all. ... The kind of teasing, they used to do a lot in barcelona work only for a very limited time, because people realize that no further development is there anymore. ... There is a nice friendship between the girls. Someting, I actually like to see. To pretend as if it were more, makes no sense at all.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think I like this apartment better with just Kami and Kristy minus the other girls.

This apartment was always the best when the girls had friends over (especially the BFs) that is for sure. ... Just K&K would not make it any better. ....  If there is actually an issue with this apartment, what i am not really convinced of, they simply need to be more open again. Insead of cut out other people (including the BFs) they should actually go for more guests in the apartment. Have fun, have sex, have a real life there. Talking is a part of it, but certainly not everything what is normaly happening in apartments. I hope, the girls will life up to the idea again. 

Anyway, the current development (Heidi in the cast and a very good looking guest) includes great possibilities for improvement. At least I'm looking forward to the next weeks.