Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I do not claim to know anything (as you do). I stay away from making up stories and just go with the flow and see what happens. My point is that some of you live in La la land and make up stories in your mind's...100% fantasy that has absolutely nothing to do with reality...

Give me specific examples.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Give me specific examples.

There are too many to count in these forums. An example. Mascha & Dasha has a 4 some and bang many people think they are breaking up and the fantasies becomes 15 elephants etc. etc.   

Here the fantasy is that Dima is not welcome in Kami's bed (Someone stated this some pages ago).... To me she seem totally ok with him in her bed.....   There are so many examples of people's wild imagination it would take years to link to them all....

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I do not claim to know anything (as you do). I stay away from making up stories and just go with the flow and see what happens. My point is that some of you live in La la land and make up stories in your mind's...100% fantasy that has absolutely nothing to do with reality...

Currently everything is posible. Kamilla could move out very fast, stay for a very long time or something in between. ... :) ... We will know it, when it happend. ;)

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

There are too many to count in these forums. An example. Mascha & Dasha has a 4 some and bang many people think they are breaking up and the fantasies becomes 15 elephants etc. etc.   

Here the fantasy is that Dima is not welcome in Kami's bed (Someone stated this some pages ago).... To me she seem totally ok with him in her bed.....   There are so many examples of people's wild imagination it would take years to link to them all....

Go read Kitek's latest translations in "Kamila is back" thread where Kami talks about Dima to Kristy.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Go read Kitek's latest translations in "Kamila is back" thread where Kami talks about Dima to Kristy.

Maybe she changed her mind.  .. I guess, it would not be the first or the last time in her life. 

Currently everything is still posible. Just friends, friends with extras, a real relationship, or even more .... Just wait and see. Kamilla will go her way and this is a good thing. It is real life. The only matter for us as viewers is, if we actually see a part of it or not.