Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fact #1:Kami left the apartment with Dima yesterday.Fact #2: Kami spent the whole night outside the apartment. Fact#3:Kami returned to the apartment today with Dima.From those facts is it far fetched to believe that Kami spent the night with Dima at his apartment?

Again. It is very likely that they speend the night together. .... Now, there have a night in this apatment. ... Just wait some time and see, how open the two will life their relationship in this apartment. ... RLC need  patience.

In any way, in a few weeks we will know, if this apartment is still worth watching. 

• Upvote 1

I probably watch RLC differently than most other people.I'm into interpersonal relationships like watching a real life soap opera.I'm just confused as to why Kami would tell Kristy she can't stand to be around Dima and then spends so much time with him.Just makes no sense to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I probably watch RLC differently than most other people.I'm into interpersonal relationships like watching a real life soap opera.I'm just confused as to why Kami would tell Kristy she can't stand to be around Dima and then spends so much time with him.Just makes no sense to me.

I agree. ... Girls often make no sense. ... :)

46 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... it happed outside of the apartment ... and ... you simply do not know what was going on. ... Very likely is not a fact.

... all this anger and disappointment ... could it be that you are a bit obsessed with Kamilla?

That is my point. Some people here write nonsense based on what they make up in their own minds,. Fantasies that has absolutely nothing to do with reality. I feel bad for those who actually believe their own fantasies.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears you are the one with an anger problem.

No he is just one of the sane people here who does not need to make up things in his mind. Some people here are sickly obsessed with the girls in a extend they write utter nonsense based on extreme wild assumptions.

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

No he is just one of the sane people here who does not need to make up things in his mind. Some people here are sickly obsessed with the girls in a extend they write utter nonsense based on extreme wild assumptions.

And my point is that you do not know as much as you think you do.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And my point is that you do not know as much as you think you do.

I do not claim to know anything (as you do). I stay away from making up stories and just go with the flow and see what happens. My point is that some of you live in La la land and make up stories in your mind's...100% fantasy that has absolutely nothing to do with reality...

• Upvote 1