Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

just watched some of it again :D

that heidi friend is a beast :) from 6:05 to 6:12 , after like 40 mins of non stop action she spent almost 10 mins furiously doing heidi. at one point i really thought heidi is gonna cry :P i know people said heidi has showed some stamina last night but we shouldnt take it away from her friend either, because she was amazing. 

• Upvote 6

ah and for people who say its fake... for gods sake have you even watched it? 

judging from some posts here, everything that happens in rlc is fake, except maybe couples sex.

Because you know, people with no bf/gf dont want to have sex and if they do it once in a couple of weeks, its obviously fake !

Also, only couples are horny and others have zero interest in sexual things. So naturally, if they do bring bf/gf or do stuff with other tenants, its fake.

seriously, you guys are ridiculous.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, theapplepie said:

ah and for people who say its fake... for gods sake have you even watched it? 

judging from some posts here, everything that happens in rlc is fake, except maybe couples sex. Because you know, people with no bf/gf dont want to have sex so if they do it once in a couple of weeks, its obviously fake !

seriously, you guys are ridiculous.

I've not seen it yet, send me the link and I'll be a judge of it. :-D

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

I've not seen it yet, send me the link and I'll be a judge of it. :-D

if you are willing to wait for 2 weeks or so, til my current sub runs out, im gonna probably post some stuff :P but not just yet though, sorry :) Not much thought because my upload speed is horrible but i might post a few things here and there :)

but if you want some recap right away...it lasted for almost 3 hours, and heidi spent another hour and a half bating after their friend left... so last night heidi had someone (either her or her friend) playin with her pussy for good 4-5 hours, pretty much until she passed out sometimes in the morning. and here we have people saying its fake. i mean, seriously -.-

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

if you are willing to wait for 2 weeks or so, til my current sub runs out, im gonna probably post some stuff :P but not just yet though, sorry :) Not much thought because my upload speed is horrible but i might post a few things here and there :)

but if you want some recap right away...it lasted for almost 3 hours, and heidi spent another hour and a half bating after their friend left... so last night heidi had someone (either her or her friend) playin with her pussy for good 4-5 hours, pretty much until she passed out sometimes in the morning. and here we have people saying its fake. i mean, seriously -.-

Thank you @theapplepie!   Shoot me the link when you can.   Much appreciated.  Love the description.  giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

If you upload to CC,,please remember to do it in a Pm,,don't post it in the open forum,,,because these days when RLC bans you they Blacklist everything about you,,,your IP address,,Your Email,,Your Credit Card Information,,your Address and everything about you,,,so once you get banned it's almost impossible to get back in Even if you use a different Credit card,,Email Address etc..

Be careful Please.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

If you upload to CC,,please remember to do it in a Pm,,don't post it in the open forum,,,because these days when RLC bans you they Blacklist everything about you,,,your IP address,,Your Email,,Your Credit Card Information,,your Address and everything about you,,,so once you get banned it's almost impossible to get back in Even if you use a different Credit card,,Email Address etc..

Be careful Please.

He is saying that his sub expires, so he doesn't mind being blacklisted

Do be aware though applepie that RLC won't just block your account, they'll also block your credit card and email addresses, even IP address to stop you from subscribing again. So unless you have spares of all of those, or if you have no plans to ever subscribe again, be careful!

• Upvote 3

My personal opinion of last night vs B2 orgy, I preferred B2 because I liked the girls involved more. I don't tend to watch this apartment much, no problem with the girls it's just not one of my favourites, so I don't have much of a 'relationship' with Heidi. In B2, a few of my all-time favourite girls were involved so I found it much more exhilarating than last night

That said, it was an amazing night and a lot of fun! What a fantastic display!

And Cordoblanc...for someone who hates gay people, you do spend an awful lot of time watching the ALL-GIRL apartments :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He is saying that his sub expires, so he doesn't mind being blacklisted

Do be aware though applepie that RLC won't just block your account, they'll also block your credit card and email addresses, even IP address to stop you from subscribing again. So unless you have spares of all of those, or if you have no plans to ever subscribe again, be careful!

eh thanks both of you. didnt know its that bad now. i mean i dont really know if im going to resub sometimes in the future, but i certainly wont do it unless current climate changes (and they allow sharing stuff, at least pics would be a good start) because i dont feel like paying so much while being so tied down to some of those ridiculous rules.

sometimes i just want to share a pic, most of the time its not even sexual, its just fun stuff like kristy making "wtf faces" last night, and spying on heidi :) but apparently thats a no go for current rlc management, and im not paying $75 a month without being able to share a freaking picture. 

1 minute ago, theapplepie said:

eh thanks both of you. didnt know its that bad now. i mean i dont really know if im going to resub sometimes in the future, but i certainly wont do it unless current climate changes (and they allow sharing stuff, at least pics would be a good start) because i dont feel like paying so much while being so tied down to some of those ridiculous rules.

sometimes i just want to share a pic, most of the time its not even sexual, its just fun stuff like kristy making "wtf faces" last night, and spying on heidi :) but apparently thats a no go for current rlc management, and im not paying $75 a month without being able to share a freaking picture. 

That's why I said if you really really want to share just do it via Pm,,,to your close CC friends,,,,you never know what the future holds,,and you don't want to change your mind and want to come back into RLC and can't because they blocked every information available for you,,Trust me we all have been down this road before, That's why we are trying to stop other good people like yourself from getting banned and not being able to get back in.

We already warned you,,,but at the end of the day it's still up to you to do as you please.

20 minutes ago, Benfold said:

My personal opinion of last night vs B2 orgy, I preferred B2 because I liked the girls involved more. I don't tend to watch this apartment much, no problem with the girls it's just not one of my favourites, so I don't have much of a 'relationship' with Heidi. In B2, a few of my all-time favourite girls were involved so I found it much more exhilarating than last night

That said, it was an amazing night and a lot of fun! What a fantastic display!

And Cordoblanc...for someone who hates gay people, you do spend an awful lot of time watching the ALL-GIRL apartments :biggrin:

Think there are a few more members of the Heidi fan club after last night now though...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

My personal opinion on Heidi is that she enjoyed it very much, and this was not her first time with another woman. From what I saw and heard, Heidi had no problem getting off, several times. The other lady had more experience and enjoyed what was happening also.

I think they will get together again. :heart:

• Upvote 7