Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Honestly I think everyone should be very thankful for the trsnslations we do get from the those people who spend countless hours veiwing video's, and then writing it down in russian, then coverting the conversations from russian to english. Then posting it the forum just so you guys get a brief glimpse of reality intead of pure speculation. It is never a good Idea to make demands, I would ask those of you who do this on a regular basis, just what do you give back to them for all the hard work they do ?

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That wasn't lesbian sex.:dodgy:  That was just two good looking ladies with the hots for each other.:biggrin:

The intensity was mindblowing at times...:cry: 

You could see the steam rising off them, they were that hot for each other. I'd love a coupla pints of whatever Heidi was drinking... Her 'friend' knew exactly what to do...she was shit hot...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just found it on replay. about 4.20ish. Her face is absolutely priceless. She saying like 'what the fuck is happening next door'. 

You got it!:biggrin:

Kristy : "What the hell is going on next to me?" 

I think that helped starting a little rub...

• Upvote 3

I don't care about anyone's sexual orientation unless I want to date or marry them. And I get along great with lesbians, homos, and even swingers, although I don't do any of those activities. Bi-sexual women can be fun.

I do dislike RLC pandering for more traffic.Therefore I prefer the REAL tenants, and have no problems with Nina & Kira, C&S, and A&D that RLC has hosted. I'm just old school, and I preferred RLC's original Mission Statement.

Just my opinion as a member, as a response to comments which might unintentionally start a food fight.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't care about anyone's sexual orientation unless I want to date or marry them. And I get along great with lesbians, homos, and even swingers, although I don't do any of those activities. Bi-sexual women can be fun.

I do dislike RLC pandering for more traffic.Therefore I prefer the REAL tenants, and have no problems with Nina & Kira, C&S, and A&D that RLC has hosted. I'm just old school, and I preferred RLC's original Mission Statement.

Just my opinion as a member, as a response to comments which might unintentionally start a food fight.

now Foamy- who would start a food fight, or flame war HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey before you started chasing pepe out of Leora's tree, you mentioned something about "Black's Beach"- were you talking about the one outside of LaJolla ????, because if you were I know the 5 guys ( just graduated from HS), and 2 local girls that started it as "black's beach", back in 1967- the "original" summer of love:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So your telling me that was real lesbian sex?....:dodgy:

Dude did you watch? They were both very into it, not awkward, def looked like they'd had pleanty of previous experience. 

They came at eachother from every possible angle and it drove Heidi so crazy she kept bating for nearly an hour after she left. 

I get the feeling Heidi enjoys putting on a show no doubt. Seems like it turns her on to be exposed but I didn't get the sense the whole event was contrived.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Dude did you watch? They were both very into it, not awkward, def looked like they'd had pleanty of previous experience. 

They came at eachother from every possible angle and it drove Heidi so crazy she kept bating for nearly an hour after she left. 

I get the feeling Heidi enjoys putting on a show no doubt. Seems like it turns her on to be exposed but I didn't get the sense the whole event was contrived.

Nm read your other comments, I was thrown off by the sideways face imoji you always use ?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Denizen, just 2 things,

1. Have you followed my posts today about Heidi's amazing show last night?
  2. Do you not know my sense of humour by now and recognise the fact I occasionally can be a little sarcastic?

Just look back, you won't need to go very far cos I've posted quite a bit on the subject....:biggrin: