Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

You guys are weird beings. You make up so many different conspiracy theories and fantasies based on your own twisted minds. Just go with the flow and see what happens. usually it's not what you think. Learn from your past mistakes (There has been many) ;)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

You guys are weird beings. You make up so many different conspiracy theories and fantasies based on your own twisted minds. Just go with the flow and see what happens. usually it's not what you think. Learn from your past mistakes (There has been many) ;)

Think of it like a game... We are wrong sometimes and right sometimes also, but it is fun anyway. Then, when speaking of the relation between Kami and Dima we have a lot of experience... So we are quite right.

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You need to read Kitek's latest translations of K&K conversations about Dima in "Kamila is back" thread to see why we say what we say.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Think of it like a game... We are wrong sometimes and right sometimes also, but it is fun anyway. Then, when speaking of the relation between Kami and Dima we have a lot of experience... So we are quite right.

Besides,it helps to keep this forum from being so boring.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've always wondered about the water. This color except when they add bubble bath to it.

The water is a darker color some times. It's called Treated Raw Sewage.  That's why you'll see some Boil Water before they consume it.

She left with Dima and she spent the whole nIght out of the apartment.Do I need to draw you a picture?

... it happed outside of the apartment ... and ... you simply do not know what was going on. ... Very likely is not a fact.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have a message for RLC.IF Kami goes I go.She was the only reason I paid for a RLC subscription.I will not pay to watch the other tenants.Unfortunately I renewed 12/31/2016 to just watch her.Boy,was that a waste of money. 

... all this anger and disappointment ... could it be that you are a bit obsessed with Kamilla?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... it happed outside of the apartment ... and ... you simply do not know what was going on. ... Very likely is not a fact.

... all this anger and disappointment ... could it be that you are a bit obsessed with Kamilla?

Appears you are the one with an anger problem.

Fact #1:Kami left the apartment with Dima yesterday.Fact #2: Kami spent the whole night outside the apartment. Fact#3:Kami returned to the apartment today with Dima.From those facts is it far fetched to believe that Kami spent the night with Dima at his apartment?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Appears you are the one with an anger problem.

I do not want to argue. ... I think, you should just have a lot more patience. ... Kamilla just came back, heidi is now a part of the cast and there is a very nice guest in the apartment. 

Sure, openess is missing most of the time, but currently there is a lot of potential.