Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

That's the problem with my wrist though,,I always exercised my wrists everyday while watching RLC ::):biggrin:

18 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Sucks man, i got lucky when i had some slight pain in mine my doctor suggested some wrist and hand exercises and a special type of tape to go on them...could've been way worse

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Това е проблемът с китката ми макар ,, Аз винаги упражнява ми китките ежедневието, докато гледате RLC ::):biggrin:

Do you have video of Heidi as masturbating

52 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

The way she just performed that masturbation session makes me believe even more that it might have been her first time with a female. She was absolutely on fire throughout the session and I think it's very possible that that is why she still wasn't satisfied after the girl left. It may have been a "turn on" like she never had before. I don't know. But, it was very, very hot.

Did anyone ever see her masturbate prior to this? I hadn't. But, since I haven't been watching that much lately, I could have easily missed something.

I don't know if anyone answered this as I haven't read all the posts yet, but I have seen her masturbate to orgasm and it was a 30 minute session and was wonderful. All above the covers.

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Why does she even bother to cover up after everything that has happened on that bed tonight.

it might be because of the time because she's moaning very quietly also, almost 10 am there so someone will eventually wake up

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Ами можете да платите в брой, или можем да се направят и други начини на плащане ,,, Притежавате ли chapstick и наколенки? :biggrin::biggrin:

thanks