Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

Tom obviously hasn't seen what Van did because seems just a little pissed but if he did he'd be completely fucking livid lol! Van brought the guy who slept on their couch for at least a month over to their place, she got as sexy as her stubby shape will let her and started making out in their living room. He finger banged her on his couch then she got on her hands and knees and he got behind her and started banging away he pulled Van's hair hard and her face toward the camera and she loved every moment of it. He was so turned on that by this he couldn't stop himself from cumming. He pulled out started jacking off and cumming all over the couch (the same exact spot Tom put his head later) Van got underneath his cock to catch it cumming all over her legs then still cumming she caught it in her mouth then started sucking his cock as he came in her mouth and swallowed his cum and totally showed no thoughts about Tom his feeling and his embarrassment.  See this alone should set him off but this is only the beginning. At the end and Vanessa broken pusy was bleeding everywhere they went to the bathroom to clean up and the guy used a towel to wipe Vanessa's dirty pussy juice of his cock with and when Tom brushed his teeth later that night he used that same exact towel in the same exact place to wipe his mouth out essentially involuntarily cuckolding him! He didn't ask for that!

Who need enemies when you have that laying in your bed?!

Vanessa is a dirty hoe and Tom should kick her out and take all her stuff and throw it out on the curb... JMO.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It is not the same guy

We all know it's not the same guy. They don't even look alike or have the same body shape, that shows you how in touch Donzi is with reality. He has an unhealthy obsession with the 'cheating' couples.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Donzi said:

So Vanessa took enough clothes for a fews days and her tooth brush so we won't be seeing her again for a while. I hope Tom catches up with his "friend" in the meantime and beats his ass. If you speak Czech and are willing to translate in trade for Old and New rare vids let me know. 

Wrong again :biggrin:

4 hours ago, broxman said:

Wrong again :biggrin:

I bet you didn't even know they spoke Czech until I said it... There are many possible scenarios why she came back... It doesn't mean she didn't pack and take her toothbrush because she did... I captured it.

5 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It is not the same guy

They had multiple guys stay there but this was the guy that Vanessa would flag her pussy to whenever Tom wasn't around. I'm pretty sure it's the same guy but this is completely off of memory because I never bothered to capture him. Other people remember him too both on CC and RLCF. 

12 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Damn, dude. How many times are you going to tell that story? Get over it already. Of course he knows it happened.

This message wasn't left for you... as they say the devil's in the details...

Interestingly the last time Tom and Van had sex on the 4th Van did even swallow for Tom. She held in her mouth until she could spit it out in the sink, but she swallowed as much as she could for the guy on the 6th... details details...