Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

So Vanessa took enough clothes for a fews days and her tooth brush so we won't be seeing her again for a while. I hope Tom catches up with his "friend" in the meantime and beats his ass. If you speak Czech and are willing to translate in trade for Old and New rare vids let me know. 

38 minutes ago, Donzi said:

So Vanessa took enough clothes for a fews days and her tooth brush so we won't be seeing her again for a while. I hope Tom catches up with his "friend" in the meantime and beats his ass. If you speak Czech and are willing to translate in trade for Old and New rare vids let me know. 

For what they are worth, they are often absent the weekend

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For what they are worth, they are often absent the weekend

They are, but I would like to know what was said during argument. At one point he had her phone a was reading something out loud when she tried to snatch it out of his hand. Also they were yelling at each other over the phone before he got home. She looks like she doesn't care as if its all going according to her plan.